Sign in to follow this  

Hare Scramble @ The Ridge, Springville, AL

I just wanted everyone to know that The Ridge riding park in Springville, AL is having a four race hare scramble series. No membership is required to race! The first one is Sunday, October 9th. For all the details please visit www.ridgeriding.com.

Thanks,

Josh White

The Ridge, LLC

www.ridgeriding.com

Everybody say hello to Josh! He is the C.E.O. president and head honcho of the ridge!These guys have put so much work and time into this place!It is without a doubt one of the best places in Alabama to ride(not to mention that his family is one of the coolest around......hows that for sucking up?)

Some of you guys know of this place others don't,they have a little of everything: hills,3 tracks,fire roads,single track and more!They have bikes and ATVs for rent too camping,fishing and riding what more do you need?The pee wee track is simply the best around. It is so good that I would ride it all day if it were allowed.We go almost every weekend and there is always something new!About a month ago the supercross track was so dry and dusty that it was a hazard,the next weekend they had put in a sprinkler system!!! They still have a little work to do on that but it's coming around!! The prices are reasonable and if others in your family ride the yearly membership is the way to go!They put in a misting tent for the hot days,just ride into it and it starts misting away,very cool! My 10 year old loves it and would live under it if he could!Maybe you guys can tell I am a little biased about this place,but with riding areas getting fewer and fewer it just makes sense to have a place like this!!!

If something should happen there are people to help you out of a jam!

don't have to worry about somebody breaking into your truck and ripping out the sound system!Anyway give this place a shot you will be glad you did!

PS For you guys and gals that like hill climbs try the "widow maker"

And if anyone See's a chick on a wr250f with a yz tank and seat on it get the hell out of her way!Thats one fast chick! :banghead:

I will be there. I will be in a red montero sport with century 21 magnets on the side of the suv. I am riding a yz250f. If you see me please come over and say hello. I have met many nice folks on thumpertalk at the ridge. Always nice to have new riding buddies. Take care.

haha. I got one thing to say... November 19. :banghead:

On the 12, we'll see who is the best rider in Texas

(hmhm.. Carsten Cagle).

One week later, we'll see who is the best team in good 'ole Bama.

(hmhm...Alabama)

Roll Damn Tide!!!!!

Yea I cant wait til Nov. 19th myself. I just hope rocket scientist Shula can keep the mircale alive until then. Then it will be 4 out of the last five years. I really hope you are undefeated when you come to Jordan Hare East...but I don't see that happening.

Oh, yeh! We're plowin all the way through the season, including Auburn!!! hahaha!! :banghead:

I will be there. I will be in a red montero sport with century 21 magnets on the side of the suv. I am riding a yz250f. If you see me please come over and say hello. I have met many nice folks on thumpertalk at the ridge. Always nice to have new riding buddies. Take care.

And we will be there with a six racing trailer,come say hello and bring the oxygen! :banghead:

Yes I did see you. Very nice bike. I was looking at it more than the highway on the way up. You were parked where Josh was doing the sound test werent you? Well maybe I will see you at the next race.