Sign in to follow this  

pic test

Thank's,

Big island, and its mom's plush carpeting out of the den,

Keeps the faces from detirating, Took me a while to get use to.

That doubble is a 70' up hill launcher, not the biggest I've hit but it's fun, not bad for a 47 year old slug.

I do have to say I miss the tracks in So cal.

No tracks as of yet, but there are 3 in the works.

One should be open within the next 6 to 8 months.

I am in the process of building a private medium level supercross style track, Waiting on the water lines to be put in before we begin construction on the jumps and berms...everything else is done, area grubbed, track laied out. I'll post pics when it's done.

anyone in the market for a slightly used 04 450?

Here's the start of a beautiful thing

new046.jpg

new044.jpg

new036.jpg

Surf or ride?… surf or ride?… decisions...decisions. You are my new best friend.

It is a little weird having the ocean so close to the track, but it's awsome, Can't get over the views.

As much as I loved Carlsbad raceway it was severly run down. And Perris was another track I loved to ride at but you hit the right doubble and your looking into someones bathroom window.

Wouldn't it be great if motocross had the populatity of golf.

Photobucket has a script option at the bottom of the page.

All I did was copy and paste them in the (This) text box.

I hope thats what your talking about?

Looks good to me moto9. Where on the Big Island are you? My parents just sold about 14 acres on the Kona side this past yr. I used to live in a village on Molokai called Mouna Loa in the 70's. Have you just recently moved there for work? Are you getting treated by the locals as a houle?, (pronounced how-lee). See ya later, mahalo-

I'm Hawaiian so no problems there, I live in Waimea...great small town.

I like it here, just wish they'd hurry up and finish the tracks so we can race already.

The track Im building is going to have an 80' triple, 10' faces, real forgiving landing. I may not jump it but it'll be there.

I have jumped bigger so I know I'll eventually do it.

Wow. Moto in paradise. Once you get the track fixed, you have to post a pic. I can't imagine seeing you hit those doubles with an ocean view! :banghead:

I've also got to save that pic w/all your hondas. My wife is out for my head because I have 4 motorcycles (one for sale now, 2 for the kids and one for me). I can print this off and show her that I'm not too bad.

Last but not least. I thought I was old at 37. Don't think I would have EVER tried that double.🤣 You sir are the man :banghead:🤣🤣

My first try at posting a pic

new026.jpg

okolla024.jpg

okolla018.jpg

okolla013.jpg

Guess I did something right.

oh man , that is way cool :banghead:🤣 ,

its so green and the trees are all so tall and funny looking, it looks kinda like Fred's ( Throttlejockeys ) place in Connecticut ,

man that old square chevy in the background puts me Right at home,

i just wish you and Fred weren't so far away🤣🤣

god i would love to rail in that dirt, and the carpet on the jumps is a good idea

my old friend used to own helo air :banghead: and i would fly over with him and get the choppers ready and then fly back home ,

it is kinda a long way,---i was going to bring my bike and gear one year but he did not know anybody or where to ride so i did not do it :busted:

but i knew there had to be some cool spots.

It's amazing how looking at good rich soil can get your heart pumping :banghead:. That stuff is like brown gold! It looks like expensive real estate. I don't know about the big island, but on Oahu that bit of land would be worth millions.

It's like garden dirt, and this place gets a fair amount of rain so it's usually tackey.

There are plenty private tracks like this one, what we lack here is an actual race facility.