Sign in to follow this  

Hollister/metcalf riders

Hey are there any People that ride Metcalf in San Jose and Hollister Hills in Hollister? Just curious because i ride there all the time, and its way more fun to ride with people. I rode a Suzuki RM125 with Team ECC graphics and #104 on the plates. but i just got a CRF250R from a friend and still paying him for it but i ride it now. It has 424 ont he plates. my name is Mike if anyone wants to ride or sees me just come on up and say hi.

Hey do you ever use pingertalk? i think i saw your bike on there. im ECCracer104. i cant go to hollister this weekend im going to metcalf sunday, i have some gay ass english x credit i have to go to a rennasaince fair thing. if im lucky i can get my dad to take me to hollister.

I'll be at hollister too this weekend....friday through sunday. It's gunna be packed! Hopefully there's camping!

I'll be at hollister too this weekend....friday through sunday. It's gunna be packed! Hopefully there's camping!

I was wondering what the crowds would be like. It's the first day of Red Sticker riding again, so I was worried that it might be packed. Is that what most people think?

I was wondering what the crowds would be like. It's the first day of Red Sticker riding again, so I was worried that it might be packed. Is that what most people think?

PACKED! they have had to turn people away before.

We are leaving at Noon on friday from the SLO area...hopefully we get a spot (hopefully by the showers too!!!)

Mrgadgets right, Metcalf has a HS and ill be working one of the check points. Anyone riding Hollister on Monday? Chase me down if you see this bike...IMG_7619.jpg

Ya i forgot about the HS but my dad reminded me. we were thinking about doing that but its $60 and then me my bro and dad so its a little pricey. so hollister it is.