Sign in to follow this  

question

Ok guys and gals, a few weekends ago, I rode a ktm 450 with an auto clutch in some singletrack and was sold. I would rather not have a ktm because of all the cost, and cannot afford a new 450x. 🤣

Well, I have been reading up here and have read lots on the 450r with the auto clutch. I think that a good used 450r with lower gearing, an auto clutch , set up suspension, and of course all the off road protection, would be a killer off road machine for a guy like me. (Hare scaramble C-class, 6'3", 250lbs.) 🤣

Let me know what you guys think. I currently ride a kdx and am sooo tired of not having any performance all the way around. :applause::banghead:🤣

It would be a great bike. The AC acts like a flywheel weight and

lessens the hit of the R. Great woods bike, go for it.

Unless you like night rides :banghead: or the elect. start. but I understand if you don't have the money :applause: you have to buy what you can afford, good luck

I was thinking that I wouldn't be that worried about the e-start. With an ac, I wouldn't stall it and then have to start a big 4stroke when I'm already tired and no energy. Only unless I kill it on purpose, I won't have to restart. That was my idea!! :banghead: