Sign in to follow this  

stupid guy at honda today....

I had to go pick up a part today for my XR250, and while I was there I figured why not see how much I could get a CRF50 for since I almost have the money. The guy wouldn't budge below $1300 FOR AN '05!! it just pissed me off cause he thought I was stupid and he acted like he was doing me a favor :banghead: stupid guy....

what was the dealer name? I see you are from Utah, I bet i could guess but I wont.

how old are u? usually if ur young or look young salesman wont take u seriously..when i walked in a dealership to buy my 250f i had like a lil over 6 grand cash with me...they guy thought i was some young punk who wasnt serious and wouldnt budge at all on a price or even wanna help me, i left and i told him fine and showed him a huge wad of hundreds and walked out the door...i came back with my parents to show them what i was getting he was totally different acting and wanted to help and say that hed work on a better deal..i told him straight up no and that i wanna talk to someone different haha he just lost on some commision

I'm 16, it was at Monarch Honda. What was your guess Pitster?

You got it! They are not the best customer service dealer but they are the only one in the area so that should tell you something. There crap don't stick so I've been told.

Yea what makes me mad is is that I'm always reading about how Honda has great customer service. Bull crap, Monarch Honda not only has bad customer service, but they overprice EVERYTHING. There is another Honda dealership in Draper though.

Your first mistake is dealing with a place you don't know. I know everyone at my local shop by name and they know me. Second mistake is buying a new CRF. Let someone else take the beating. Buy used and save yourself a couple hundred bucks.