Sign in to follow this  

need a table top to practice on

I live in the washougal ,vancouver area and I am a newer rider and have been riding local tracks, but I get so frustrated I cant jump like I would like to so I want to find a jump I can just practice on over and over preferebly a table top,

does anybody have a track or jump I can practice on within a 50 mile radius of where I live.I am more than happy to pay for the time I use it, Im not looking for a free ride just want to get better.

let me know if you have something that will work before the rainy season starts.

I am 32 and ride a yz450f

Dean

I live in the washougal ,vancouver area and I am a newer rider and have been riding local tracks, but I get so frustrated I cant jump like I would like to so I want to find a jump I can just practice on over and over preferebly a table top,

does anybody have a track or jump I can practice on within a 50 mile radius of where I live.I am more than happy to pay for the time I use it, Im not looking for a free ride just want to get better.

let me know if you have something that will work before the rainy season starts.

I am 32 and ride a yz450f

Dean

Try longview mx it will be closer than riverdale and its the same price and they have a couple t-tops to play on :banghead:

longview mx

Go to Long Veiw the word is Riverdale will be closing in a couple of weeks, Albany or Mt. Veiw are other options but the weather window is closing fast, Long Veiw also has a sand track that you can ride all winter. Woodland is good but they don't have to many Practices. Good luck were all looking for a place to ride but the people with tracks in their back yards don't like to share, with legal reasons I can understand.

How much you willing to pay? lol. I have a track up by Yacolt/Amboy. It has tables from 50-75' and a 90'+ step-up that is a kick.

Do not go to Riverdale if you're trying to learn. I like it, but you need to be pricise as the landings are small. I dunno about Longview lately as I haven't been as involved with them in the last 6 months or so.....................

fronttable0xm.jpg

sunday35do.jpg

Go to Longview. They have been rebuilding thier tables and doing some general maintenance. They have some good tables to learn on. As soon as it rains they will groom the sand track. Dry sand is too hard on the tractors.

Hey Tracktor I am interested in riding your track maybe this saturday if your interested I will give you $25 bucks and Ill bring a buddy who will also pay $25 and we will sign a no liability form.

If you are interested give me a call like I said I am hoping to ride saturday if it isnt raining real hard.

Dean 5039983354