Sign in to follow this  

MX US Round 12 -Glen Helen- 250cc

To seed on my machine I remove it after its downlaoded, and drag the torent back into the window. Once it realizes the file is on the HD, it seeds by itself.

O.K., I'm using Bit Torrent and when the download ends the program remains open and automatically seeds. The problem is, whenever I restart my computer or watch the torrent I can't reseed because there isn't a control panel for Bit Torrent.

It download automatically when I click a torrent link, it seeds automatically when it's done downloading, but I am unable to reseed after it's been closed.

ANYONE?

i downloaded the video but when i try to view it in windows media player it gives me this error that it couldnt find the right codecs for it,error message C00D109B. i have tried to find the right codecs but have had no luck. can someone help me out?

i downloaded the video but when i try to view it in windows media player it gives me this error that it couldnt find the right codecs for it,error message C00D109B. i have tried to find the right codecs but have had no luck. can someone help me out?

I found a codec here that worked for me:Clicky

Thanks for the video! :banghead: