Sign in to follow this  

!!!!whats The Best Clutch For A Crf250r?????!!!!

Whats the best complete clutch (with billet clutch baskets) for a crf 250 R ?

Hinson,talon,WB,barnett...........?????????

Thanks.

My First Choice would be to go with Hinson Parts, and my second choice would be Barnett. I wouldnt use anything else.

I wouldn't go with any other basket than the Barnett. Then use Hinson for the inners. If you don't want to drop the cash on Hinson inners, use a ProX inner Hub (cheaper but better than OEM) and a PE Pressure plate, or you could just use a stock pressure plate for alot cheaper. Use the Barnett basket because it has SS inserts to stop basket wear. Every other Billit basket will grove out just like stock, it just takes alittle longer.

Being a stock guy I'd use OEM parts,

Think how many hours you have from your OEM clutch, not worth paying more money for something that will last a little longer not to mention, some fittament modifications lol,

OEM bolts on and works...

Regards Honda0001

Actually if you just buy the Hinson rubber bushings there is no need to butch the stock basket. That is the only "fittament mod" that I can think of with a replacement system. And if you run the SS inserts they will last almost forever. But OEM is by far the cheapest if you are on a budget, and as Honda said it bolts on and works....

Being a stock guy I'd use OEM parts,

Think how many hours you have from your OEM clutch, not worth paying more money for something that will last a little longer not to mention, some fittament modifications lol,

OEM bolts on and works...

Regards Honda0001

yea mine lasted me what 5 months...i think i'll still with aftermarket.

Your obviously not riding that properly if it last 5 months, respect it, maintain it and any clutch is good.

Yes even though hinson is supposed to be the best I like the Barnett then i would go with Weisco it is forged and an article i read it is the strongest.Also i never heard of ProX inner hub just Pro x piston is it the same company.What is the website.

Yes even though hinson is supposed to be the best I like the Barnett then i would go with Weisco it is forged and an article i read it is the strongest.Also i never heard of ProX inner hub just Pro x piston is it the same company.What is the website.

Yeah same company. I got it through my local dealer, but I believe I saw an add for it in a magazine and thats where I got the idea. I think they (my dealer) got it from Parts Unlimited. It is about 1/3 cheaper than stock and a much better looking cast. I didn't look but it should be on this site,, http://www.lasleeve.com