Sign in to follow this  

First time at MX park!

This is the biggest I think I've ever gone. 🤣

First trip to a MX Park and airing out the WR426 and coming up short is not fun. My suspension is set up for trails but this was more fun than I anticipated.

It takes a lot more endurance than I thought it would. After 4 laps on the pro track I was wiped out. 🤣

The fact that I was scared for my life most of the time and every muscle in my body was tensed up probably added to my fatigue.

I had a mean case of death grip on the bars also. My hands are still sore from hanging on!

Spent most of the day going from the pro track to the vet track and back again. Had a blast. :banghead:

By the end of the day I was just clearing this tabletop. :applause:

BIG AIR1a.JPG

A lot of the pro trail riders (US & Europe) use MX tracks for training, something to think about.

Wow thats a big jump.. Get the right set up and you have no problem.. Stay at it.

I'm in Tucson and that looks like MotoGrande?There is a real supercross track their that you must have a pro license to ride if you want to see big jumps.That track is always so good i can't wait for it to get under 100 so we can go riding and not get up a 4:30.It takes an hour from here so to get there by 6:00 must be on the road at 5:00.

glad to hear you had fun. stay at it...a few more trips to the track and 4 laps will be a walk in the park for ya. Then go back to the trails and ride for days without getting worn out.

Yo post more pics of that track it loosk pretty slick

Don't have any more. :banghead:

Too busy riding to take pics.

Luckily my buddy crashed early and was able to grab this pic. (He's OK!... Just bent his bars.)

Glad to hear you discovered MX. Just be very careful and progress slowly. I've seen too many beginners ruin their love for riding by biting off too much, too soon. It's no fun getting hurt.

I highly suggest getting some MX lessons if they are available in your area. They can keep you out of the hospital.

Looks like a blast, my buddy bit off too much on his first time out to a track and now he keep the tires on the ground. looks like you had a blast though

Glad to hear you discovered MX. Just be very careful and progress slowly. I've seen too many beginners ruin their love for riding by biting off too much, too soon. It's no fun getting hurt.

I highly suggest getting some MX lessons if they are available in your area. They can keep you out of the hospital.

I'm older, more conservative and have more responsibility so I don't go wide open very often. I need to go to work on Monday's so I'm usually pretty good at calculating the "Risk to Fun" factor. But sometimes I do get stupid. :banghead: