Sign in to follow this  

Trying to sell my 450, what should I ask?

I have a 2005 CRf 450 That im trying to sell. it has 15 hrs on it and............

.New plastics

.Team honda graphics and seat cover

.Hydraulic clutch

.ASV levers

.CHM exhaust W/ carbon header gaurd

.MRD exhaust

.Fastway footpegs

.Works connection skid plate and engine gaurds

.Ironman front and rear sprockets

.DID gold chain

.DR.D hotstart

And I think there is a few more little Bling Item

What is it worth??

The market right now with or without the extras is $4700 - $5100. In a couple months, you'll be lucky to get $4600. There is definitely a glut of used CRF's out there.

Take off as many of the extras as you can and sell them on TT or EBAY. You won't get any extra $ out of them otherwise,

My 2c! Good luck!

I just bought one for $4200 in great shape. Another guy here in NC has one listed with "20" hours on it and would have taken $4000. Dealer where I got the 05 priced the 06 for $5900. I think these things are like the cars that are having to do this "employee pricing" crap, they are getting overpriced. Place in TN had 05's discounted to $5185 but the good news for anybody trying to sell one is the 05's are about all gone from the dealers.

Would start at $4900 and be open for lower offers as time goes by.

Maby 4,500 for a completly stock bike.....i have too much in to it to sell it for that.

I am just as guilty of this but there is a natural tendency to overvalue ones own stuff. I do it all the time thinking "it is worth such and such cause I know its history" or "I have meticulously maintained it so it is worth____." The used market is always a bit soft. Why would you want to sell one of the sweetest bikes ever built so soon? BTW good luck on the selling.

Going off to school is the reason for selling.

Around here, you wont find a 05 for $4200. $4800 maby and thats a stock bike thats been raced all last season. I dont absolutly have to get ride of it ASAP so im staying at $5000

sell the aftermarket stuff and sell it for 4700..u can get over 300 + for your aftermarket stuff :banghead:

I finally sold it!!! Got $5000 for it.

Hard to see it go, but its only for a time.

Was by far the best bike i've ridden-raced. But not having the $300 payment every month will help me pay of my truck faster. And staying off the bike will keep me from getting hurt while im in college...Because we all know, Its not a matter of IF, Its a matter of when, and how bad!!!

Ive raced a Few HPMA races, Worland and Gillette. Ive ridden Upton and Douglas. Ive raced the supercross season the last couple years in Rapid City, But I broke my leg in the third race last year. SO I was out for awhile, and I havnt raced again.

OH by the way, does anyone know of anybody that wants a 1991 Dodge stealth R/T twin turbo????