Sign in to follow this  

my kind of target practice

I seem to remember hearing that there is somewhere in tennesee, kentucky, north carolina, whatever, that has a deal once a year where you can go to thing like that & they have a bunch of different types of military weapons that you can pay to fire. Allegedly there are cans full of gas, old cars, & the like out on the range to shoot at. I never went but a guy I used to hang out with goes every year & swears it's the best time he's ever had.

...too bad he & I don't talk anymore.

the gatlin gun....it goes throguh so many bullets...pretty pricy, hahaha.

I seem to remember hearing that there is somewhere in tennesee, kentucky, north carolina, whatever, that has a deal once a year where you can go to thing like that & they have a bunch of different types of military weapons that you can pay to fire. Allegedly there are cans full of gas, old cars, & the like out on the range to shoot at. I never went but a guy I used to hang out with goes every year & swears it's the best time he's ever had.

...too bad he & I don't talk anymore.

You are refering to the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot, it is a very interesting thing to see if you are into firearms.

It is just outside of Louisville KY, I live about half an hour drive from there.

Lets just say, there are some very interesting people who attend.

Here is their website.

http://www.machinegunshoot.com/