Sign in to follow this  

freestyle

i want to start up in freestyle but i dont know of any places out here to get into it. i live in north-central illinois about 60 miles west of chicago. if anyone has any info that could help me out that would be great. thanks

Well, give me some details.

What do you ride, I take it a YZ250F, but how old? How long have you been riding? Whats your experience level?

As much as I hate to say it, you basically just need to find a decent size jump like the finishline tabletop at Buffalo Range in Ottawa, IL and just get jumping down first before trying any big tricks.

Really all you need is a decent size jump and a landing and you could practice all day.

I did a one footer once🤣

:banghead::applause: I did a superman seat grab helicoptor spin nac nac indian air cat walk 360 back flip............as I crashed going down one hell of a hill the other day............🤣🤣 and I think I had a one footed something or another in there somewhere also so top that.....🤣🤣

I did a no handed no footed faceslidebreakmynewvisorasIslid10feetthruthemudonmyface.

And that was just the start of all my cool tricks for the day.. I had lots of them, lust ask Bill & Ryan!!! I rode like ATravis Pastrana