is it a giggle or a cry?

I was trying to lighten up my piggy the other day with my drill. Right after I poked a hole in the frame oil started coming out. :banghead: Is this something I should be worried about? It seems to be a little noisier than usual. :banghead:

HAHA, yeah that was a dumb thing to do. We all do stupid stuff when we are young. Some just a little more than others. If my boy did that I would have beat his azz. But parents today don't spend no time with their kids,they drop them off at the day care.Which I own one, so I get a first hand look at how kids are just sweep under the rug today. I just like young people no matter how dumb the things are that they may do. take care.

You just have to understand young people. He's a good kid,he needs a break like the rest of us got when we were young.

IMHO, the aforementioned breaks are why todays kids are such sad cases. Perhaps if kids got fewer breaks they would learn lessons, instead of just getting Daddy to help them out.

IMHO, the aforementioned breaks are why todays kids are such sad cases. Perhaps if kids got fewer breaks they would learn lessons, instead of just getting Daddy to help them out.

if kids got fewer brakes? you autta be slapped. i dont even know how the hell to respond to that. today if u get caught drinking....just drinking, even just a beer before your are 21, u will loose your driving privelages and if u dont have them yet, dont expedt to get your license till your 18. how many times did u get caught drinking before you were 21? what was your punishment? "dive home safe now boys" "oh we will officer, you can count on us :banghead::banghead: ". fewer breaks! where the hell have you been since 1990?

if kids got fewer brakes? you autta be slapped. i dont even know how the hell to respond to that. today if u get caught drinking....just drinking, even just a beer before your are 21, u will loose your driving privelages and if u dont have them yet, dont expedt to get your license till your 18. how many times did u get caught drinking before you were 21? what was your punishment? "dive home safe now boys" "oh we will officer, you can count on us :banghead::banghead: ". fewer breaks! where the hell have you been since 1990?

If I had gotten caught drinking I would not have worried at all about what the cop would do. It is what my dad would have done. Which was the point of my post, that most PARENTS are not doing their job. The lack of good parenting could be parts of the reason that cops and society in general have.....

Oh forget it, how can you argue with someone who thinks drinking and driving is OK.

If your gonna drink do it at home, or somewhere safe and the cops wont give a crap. Just stay off the roads.

AMEN, I am 35 yrs old and if I drink and drove I think I still might get the ol mans boot in my as$.

You are very correct for some reason the new kids have no respect, I get it has never been smacked into them yet.