Sign in to follow this  

my new purchase

ebay item 8001471055, was thinking of a new e but thought this was to good to pass on, its not home yet, but am already thinking about mods,full system & rekluse clutch would be nice :banghead: like christmass all over again, :applause:🤣

Congratulations on your purchase, for a list of modifications contact "10Guy"

Because he just love's to spend money, preferable yours, or anybody's really, so long as it is not his🤣

Neil. :banghead::applause:🤣

Congratulations on your purchase, for a list of modifications contact "10Guy"

Because he just love's to spend money, preferable yours, or anybody's really, so long as it is not his🤣

Neil. :banghead:🤣🤣

Who me?!?!?!?! :applause:

as i was highest bidder i got the second chance buy it now option @ the same price ,:banghead: "Neil" you seem well pleased with the fmf header pipe ? "10 guy" you have almost talked me into the rekluse clutch already :applause:

I love mine for everything I've thrown at it so far. Family rides are a dream to just putt-putt around and then there is all the stops and starts on hills with roots, rocks, and ruts. Ran a gp track on sunday with a lot of dry slick clay, never found a time I wanted a clutch lever. Besides that would take away my left hand rear brake.

rear brake on bars i have tried before and really liked ,with that & clutch its less to worry about when you bomb into a corner 20 mph to quick