'03 Husaberg 400

Hey guys, I'm cosidering selling my current bike, '04 YZ250F, and moving to an '03 Husaberg FE400... I know exactly nothing about Husabergs but I really like what people on this forum say about them... How well doesn the 400 hold up and would an '03 with ~400miles be a good buy at $3000.00?

Thanks,

Jason

makes a hero out of a zero!

Well then it's the bike for me!!!!

:applause:???:banghead:

How does the price sound? I don't think that it's totally unresonable.... I'm going to go look at it on Sunday....? I'm looking for something I can dual sport as well. I'm not talking drive to work everyday I'm thinking hop off the trail, ride to the next trail, don't get pulled over kind of thing...?

Personally, I'd be all over that. My TM dealer has a new 03 Berg FE400 for sale at $5600 and I was considering getting that one. But $3k for a slightly used one...bring it on!

I talked to the dealer and he said it was actually $3200.00 :banghead:

I looked at both the '05 450 and the '03 400. My line of thinking is to go w/ the 400 to see if I like 'bergs....

Well, couldn't swing the '05 this year but I did move on the '03 400. I'm happy with either since I'm moving from a YZ250F to a 400... Also, I rode the bike a bit it feels as light as my 250F! I'll like the bike quite a bit and after a few years of seat time will invest in a new(er) 'berg 450.

If anyone is interested, the dealer is Euro Motors in Davison Michigan. Goto www.husaberg.se look under dealers. They are the only 'berg dealer in Michigan. The ower is cool as well.

I hope you love it as much as I like that model. I hope that Husaberg brings the 400 back, it is the best compromise between a 250 and a 450/5xx that I know of.

I've wanted a 'berg for about a year now... It was a relatively easy way to get into the line and see if I like them. I will do my first trail ride with it next weekend... I'm very impressed by how light it is! I'm sure that I will like the bike, just have to get used to kicking it over w/ my left leg... :banghead: