Sign in to follow this  

2006 640 Adventure

I just went to the KTM usa web site and it appears the 640 Adventure is back! Does anyone have any additional info like availability, MSRP etc? cr

The rumors say it will be like last year. Very limited numbers (like 200) for the entire U.S.

And with the Euro up, I'd expect them to be quite a bit more than last year too. I haven't hear/read of any significant changes either. Maybe the "new" LC4 motor will debut next year....

Thanks for your reply. I just spent the money this saturday. 2006 Husky TE610. My local KTM dealer got one 640 Adventure for the entire year the last time they were offered. Sure wish KTM would support the DS market better. cr

There is a real sweet 05 640 ADV on advrider.com for sale. I think its pretty much brand new. If the 06's are going to cost that much more it might be worth looking into.

I think the price will go up @$500, so $8998ish. Limited numbers and more than likely the dealers that got '05's will get '06's.

Sure wish KTM would support the DS market better.
+1! Bring back the 625sxc!!

+1! Bring back the 625sxc!!

With a non-restrictive title... or the 'E'.

I think I bought the one on Advrider you are referring to. Actually I was struggling with the decision, and my wife bought it for me as soon as I turned my back.

When I saw it sold, I was bit bummed. That changed when it showed up at the house as a surprize early birthday present.

I think I bought the one on Advrider you are referring to. Actually I was struggling with the decision, and my wife bought it for me as soon as I turned my back.

When I saw it sold, I was bit bummed. That changed when it showed up at the house as a surprize early birthday present.

NICE! :crazy:

Techie

shes a keeper

WoW!!! I was just cruising threw and read that... Brought a tear to my eye!!!!! :ride::banana::busted:

And I thought my wife was cool to let me "buy" a new 06 640 Adventure. You got one handed to you!!

YOU WIN!!! :applause:

With a wife like that, I think it's time to trade my wife in for a new one.

I hope this is not too off topic. :excuseme:

Excuse my stupidity, but does the LC4 engine have a combined engine oil and transmission oil setup? What is the oil capacity? :bonk:

i read about that..... you are the luckiest guy on this planet :ride:

i'm pretty sure i've seen an '06 running around my flyspeck of a town. its GORGEOUS! makes the LC4 i've been looking at look like a, how did you put it scout, polished turd?

Hay paolo, taga manila ka ba? kumasta ba ang riding doon?