Sign in to follow this  

Superslyko's next bike

🤣 I want the Red & White one! 🤣

Green sticker? Dual Sported? I can't read Italian...........I'm there! I just gotta win the lottery! :banghead:

Takes a little while to get used to it, but...........Once you ride a 2-stroke you'll never go back! :applause:

I don't even want to think about all the shit I'd take if I bought a Husky! 🤣

Shhhhhh secretly I want one! 🤣

Whats the price??? Looks like fun but then thats what all the dudes in hollywood say about paris hilton :THROWUP:

Green sticker................I love it! GO HUSKY, now the other big jap companies will have to step up!! :banghead::applause:🤣 Now if I only had more money.

Green sticker................I love it! GO HUSKY, now the other big jap companies will have to step up!! :banghead::applause:🤣 Now if I only had more money.

that bike is definitely not green sticker. not that i care, lol.

is it 6 spd tho. that's the deal-breaker for me. i'm looking at gasgas now, or else maybe (god forbid) a 4-stroke from husky or ktm.

I am sorry Bob but that is one ugly MUTHA. :banghead: Besides friends don't let friends ride Husqvarna :applause:

I don't know about owning one, but I think those bike look awesome! You are just a victim of a stereotyped industry.

Jimbo

is it 6 spd tho. that's the deal-breaker for me.

Why is being a 6 speed a deal breaker?

One more thing to break. :banghead::applause:🤣

Everytime I look at that bike I think, "Go Chargers!".

Looks more like the st. louis rams colors to me.

cuz i race dezert and enduro and 5 speed gearing (on a 2-stroke) is either too widely spaced (exc) or you have to choose between too tall 1st and too short 5th (sx/mx bikes in general).

so if it's not a 6 speed, i don't want it. i checked husqy italy's site and it is a 5 spd, so i guess i can lust after something else.

cuz i race dezert and enduro and 5 speed gearing (on a 2-stroke) is either too widely spaced (exc) or you have to choose between too tall 1st and too short 5th (sx/mx bikes in general).

so if it's not a 6 speed, i don't want it. i checked husqy italy's site and it is a 5 spd, so i guess i can lust after something else.

Come on Mark, you know you want a 450xc. Four strokes aren't that bad, I've had mine for 6 months and i've only rebuilt the lower end twice, six sets of valves,two cams,three chains and you don't have to worry about breaking those darn expensive powerbands :banghead:

Come on Mark, you know you want a 450xc. Four strokes aren't that bad, I've had mine for 6 months and i've only rebuilt the lower end twice, six sets of valves,two cams,three chains and you don't have to worry about breaking those darn expensive powerbands :banghead:

haha, i hope you're joking. actually a 450xc would be a pretty darned good bike for dez, but them new street-legal husky 4-strokes are looking pretty sweet too.