Sign in to follow this  

sat oct 1 Randsburg area

I'm in Randsburg this week with no one to ride with. Hoping to do a long ride saturday. Any takers? Camelback and extra fuel a must. PM or post by thursday night to hook-up. Hope to leave kinda early-ish to avoid any crowds.

big 6 gp in ridgecrest on sat. thats where alot of us will be stop by and watch its an awesome race.

Dude.... I live in Ridgecrest. I would normally go riding in Randsburg with you, but I'll be heading to the Chaparral sale Sat. morning.

Jimbo

Dude.... I live in Ridgecrest. I would normally go riding in Randsburg with you, but I'll be heading to the Chaparral sale Sat. morning.

Jimbo

you arent racing the gp???

I'll be there on Sunday... The Chaparral sale is not to be missed. Not that they really have any great deals... but if my wife things that things are on sale, I actually get to spend money!!

Jimbo

I'll be there on Sunday... The Chaparral sale is not to be missed. Not that they really have any great deals... but if my wife things that things are on sale, I actually get to spend money!!

Jimbo

i guess i cant blame you then :banghead:

Jimbo

cool, next time I'm down I'll post. Thanks

mexihonkey, you're only riding saturday? How about sunday?

I'd love to but I am riding with my (pregnant) wife sunday, so it'll be mellow if it happens at all