Sign in to follow this  

What are the top riding areas B.C.

I live in Surrey B.C. 45 minutes away from Vancouver. Looking for the best trail rides from Bailiwick East and from Squeamish West? Let me know what type of trails they are.( tight & gnarly or lots of open logging roads etc)

Thanks

Tailings Pond, lots of different terrain from tight single track to open logging roads.

Something for everybody there, the tight stuff is an absolute blast and there is lots of it!!!!

If you want to drive up the coquihalla (spelling?) a few hours, We'll show you the best riding in western canada. Everything from 100 mph desert and sage to mud, roots, single track and uphills that my bike won't even touch. Weeks of riding without ever crossing your same tracks.

If you want to drive up the coquihalla (spelling?) a few hours, We'll show you the best riding in western canada. Everything from 100 mph desert and sage to mud, roots, single track and uphills that my bike won't even touch. Weeks of riding without ever crossing your same tracks.

Lavington/Becker!!!!?? :banghead: How are the trails in Cherryville coming along?

Greenstone Mountain near Kamloops is phenomenal as well. :applause:

Campbell River is sweet, we got a mx track, tons of logging roads, gravel pits,and tight singletrack.And the best part is that everything is very close to town so you dont have to drive far to get to any of the places to ride :banghead:

Lavington/Becker!!!!?? :banghead: How are the trails in Cherryville coming along?

Greenstone Mountain near Kamloops is phenomenal as well.🤣

Most of our riding is around Kamloops and area. I keep catching hell for telling everyone about how good it is. It's getting pretty busy around here on the trails. I have'nt heard of Lavington, Becker or Cherryville. Are they close to Kamloops? We've ridden Greenstone quite a bit as well as Duffy lake, Inks lake, Barnhartvale and Sun peaks. All very good riding with varying terrain :applause:. If you're ever in the area drop me a P.M. and we'll hit the trails🤣

Most of our riding is around Kamloops and area. I keep catching hell for telling everyone about how good it is. It's getting pretty busy around here on the trails. I have'nt heard of Lavington, Becker or Cherryville. Are they close to Kamloops? We've ridden Greenstone quite a bit as well as Duffy lake, Inks lake, Barnhartvale and Sun peaks. All very good riding with varying terrain :banghead:. If you're ever in the area drop me a P.M. and we'll hit the trails🤣

🤣 I confused you with another TT'er...... :applause: Sorry!!!........Lavington and Becker are near Vernon.

Greenstone/Duffy Lake is my favorite place to ride in BC. It's been awhile since I have been there though, hoping to get up there before the snow flies.

:banghead: I confused you with another TT'er...... :banghead: Sorry!!!........Lavington and Becker are near Vernon.

Greenstone/Duffy Lake is my favorite place to ride in BC. It's been awhile since I have been there though, hoping to get up there before the snow flies.

Starting to really look like fall around here. If you make it here, drop me a line.

is the maple ridge riding area any good?

Sure is......McNutt/Blue Mountain.

Starting to really look like fall around here. If you make it here, drop me a line.

I will let ya know....

Summerland!!!(stupid trail)We rode a 7hr marathon up there last Sunday.Also Bear Creek (just west of Kelowna) wicked trails if you know where they are. I will be riding Bear Creek this Sunday if anyone wants to go.Let me know.

Lavington/Becker!!!!?? 🤣 How are the trails in Cherryville coming along?Greenstone Mountain near Kamloops is phenomenal as well.🤣

So far we have a realy nice loop on our property. Its super gnarly with tons of off-cambers, big hills, logs, and lots of other great stuff (including car tires). When it was first made, it took us 2 hours to do 4km of trail. Now we can get around 9 min laps. Its great to be able to ride everyday!🤣:banghead: . We are going to start the trails up the mountain soon, were still trying to find a way to carry wepons to fight off the grizzlys! Lavington/Becker is a great place if your interested, we have over 12 years of trail up there :banghead: . Send a PM and we'll take you for a real "nice" ride.

I have lived in the Lower Mainland, Prince George, and for the past 2 years, Kamloops. I have ridden in many areas in BC. My favourite, and by far the best I have ever seen is here in the Kamloops area. It's like Disneyland for dirt-bikes. I kid you not. There are so many different areas to ride in, all within less than a 1/2hr from town. The terrain is so varied, from desert with sage brush to thick bush with large trees all around. And hills? On man! I love the hills. The tight single track style riding, mixed in with some higher speed trails is great here. Of the many areas to ride in Kamloops, my favourite is Inks Lake. Wow. If you have never been here, it's worth the trip. Enough about Kamloops. Is there any good areas near Vernon? Maybe in the Falkland and Westwold areas? I am interested in heading over that way to check out some new territory.

You are two hours away from Summerland. If you're into driving that far I'll play tour guide. There is some killer single track hidden out here in the woods. Take a look.www.red450.smugmug.com

I have lived in the Lower Mainland, Prince George, and for the past 2 years, Kamloops. I have ridden in many areas in BC. My favourite, and by far the best I have ever seen is here in the Kamloops area. It's like Disneyland for dirt-bikes. I kid you not. There are so many different areas to ride in, all within less than a 1/2hr from town. The terrain is so varied, from desert with sage brush to thick bush with large trees all around. And hills? On man! I love the hills. The tight single track style riding, mixed in with some higher speed trails is great here. Of the many areas to ride in Kamloops, my favourite is Inks Lake. Wow. If you have never been here, it's worth the trip. Enough about Kamloops. Is there any good areas near Vernon? Maybe in the Falkland and Westwold areas? I am interested in heading over that way to check out some new territory.

Inks is awesome riding. I also like duffy lake area too. We just rode out by Batchelor heights. Pretty good hills but it kinda gets old after an afternoon. You're definitly right about varied terrain. Everyone back home always says " It'll just get boring riding around in circles in the desert". You can tell they never have left the highway. What's cool about this area is you can go from desert to mud in 1/2 an hour.

You are two hours away from Summerland. If you're into driving that far I'll play tour guide. There is some killer single track hidden out here in the woods. Take a look.www.red450.smugmug.com

Nice site. The riding looks pretty good over there. Are some of those pictures out on highway 97C, Kelowna to Merrit. It looks familiar.

Please let me us know where this area is? A simple map or a G.P.S. Lat/Long

number would be great. This is the type of terrain I love to ride in. Summerland eh? I have been back in the woods west of Summerland. I found a moto-X track there. Giant or something I think it was called? I have driven from Summerland to Princeton on the back dirt roads. Was I close to the areas in your photos?

Please let me us know where this area is? A simple map or a G.P.S. Lat/Long

number would be great. This is the type of terrain I love to ride in. Summerland eh? I have been back in the woods west of Summerland. I found a moto-X track there. Giant or something I think it was called? I have driven from Summerland to Princeton on the back dirt roads. Was I close to the areas in your photos?

It's a secret location......:banghead: :banghead:

I have not been able to make it out to the 'Stupid Trail" yet.