Sign in to follow this  

Home-made fender bag pics:

Being a long time 2BB "watcher" I know that's not your bike, your garage, etc..

Now the big question, 2BB has a daughter???? (I did not know this) or just where did you get that wetsuit Dani????

Can't wait to here the story of how the wetsuit arms got caught in the front wheel, or by a cactus, etc. and took you down out in the middle of nowhere and you were pinned under the header pipe while it was burning your leg off and you had to take out your swiss army knife and cut your leg off and then had to crawl 60 miles to the nearest town where you used some old leftover moccasin laces and a needle to sew up the amputated leg wound but in all that you would have never passed out.

Just messin' with ya 2BB!!!!

Don :banghead:

Looks like a piece of rubbish a left handed Bangladeshi would keep his moldy rice in.

Where I'm from there is a word to describe a person who would attach something like that to their bike.

Since you claim to be from the South I shouldn't have to give you any hints what that word is. :banghead:

Ya almost had me but I studied the picture and there is definately a logo on there. So, don't give us that "homeade" bulls***. That is a store bought fender bag. I've seen them advertized in Mudpacker magazine a few months ago.

YOUR BUSTED!!!!

Where I'm from there is a word to describe a person who would attach something like that to their bike.

Since you claim to be from the South I shouldn't have to give you any hints what that word is. :banghead:

🤣🤣:busted: Are we thinking on the same track here.... :applause:🤣 REDNECK!!!🤣🤣