Sign in to follow this  

My wife's new ride

Picking it up w/ Rob Palmari @ Suzuki of Canton (Ga).

Thank's Sean for hanging out and helping up pick out gear.

27107270963.jpg

Not dirty yet. She honestly didn't do the all blue thing on purpose. It's just everything they had in her size was blue and Answer.

I told her the other kids at school were going to pick on her.

pics%20068.jpg

After our first little check-out ride.

I roosted her as soon as we hit the dirt to break in her new clothes and the bike! Hahahaha

pics%20075.jpg

Here's her "normal rides": Lancer and Aprilia Falco.

P1010058%20(Medium)_JPG.jpg

Roger. A 2006 model!!! :banghead:

Very nice bikes for play and rides around town.

That was the last bike I put together for the shop I used to work at. We loaned those and the xt225 yamys to the motorcycle safety foundation. The same people that learned to ride on them always came in to buy one.

your lancer can carry your street bike? wow im surpirsed

Technically it's her Lancer and her street bike.

But yeah w/ no problem.

The way I figure it the Lancer has 3 more seats beyond the driver. That's about another 600 pounds. So an expanded metal trailer and a 300 lb bike don't really seem to phase it.

At first she'd have the fold up ramp on the trailer and that big ol' sail would kill her gas milage but now she just takes a little drive up ramp strapped to the trailer and honestly you'd never know it was back there.

Sweet, my wife had a 04 dr200 we bought new it was a fun bike, then we traded it in on a 04 GS500 for her. Now the GS500 was taded in on a 04 CRF230. LOL shes had more bikes than me this year. There good bikes even for city drivin. :banghead: