Sign in to follow this  

New prices

Hey everyone, just wanted to know how much are you payng for your new bikes, here in Argentina due to a very restricted import politics from government we have yo pay almost 9.800 Us dollars for a 2005 CRF 450, i think it will sound frickin ridiculous for ya.

Another funny example is the price I payed for my 99YZ400 U$S 4800 (American dollars), and it was a good deal :banghead: , is so unfair, is almost the same amount you guys would pay for a 2004/2005 model.

I just wanted to know how prices are in other countries outside Us.

I was at a dealer yesterday (yamaha) and a new 06' yamaha yz450f would run me about 6800 before tax/title/bs. And a new 05' yamaha wr450 they had there would run me about 6200. so yeah, your getting ripped off. sorry to hear, ouch.

First find a person/dealer that will cutyou the deal on a new bike.

Second, have that person/dealer take it for a ride to get it good and dirty.

Third, Now import it to Argentina as a "used bike"

First find a person/dealer that will cutyou the deal on a new bike.

Second, have that person/dealer take it for a ride to get it good and dirty.

Third, Now import it to Argentina as a "used bike"

That is a pretty good idea, don't know how they will treat you if they find out about this arrangement, however.

That is a pretty good idea, don't know how they will treat you if they find out about this arrangement, however.

Used is used no matter how you slice it. rip ths seat and Burn the tire off if you have to.