Sign in to follow this  

14/51

For sale, used 3 times, still new. Tag front and rear $35 U pay shipping.

YO, WET BACK FROM THE ISLANDS. iTS AMAZING YOUR MAKING ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A BIKE....

Are you stoned? Do you really think that you can say crap like that and get away with it? I don't think that I've seen a more blatantly racist post on TT before this.

I hope that it is an inside joke between two buddies, but if it isn't, you deserve whatever comes your way.

:banghead::applause:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:busted::busted::busted::busted:

Are you stoned? Do you really think that you can say crap like that and get away with it? I don't think that I've seen a more blatantly racist post on TT before this.

I hope that it is an inside joke between two buddies, but if it isn't, you deserve whatever comes your way.

:banghead::applause:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:busted::busted::busted::busted:

HE JOKED THEN I JOKED. What more can I say. Loosen up, theres nothing racist about it.. Stop Your crying and mind your own business. You must get shocked at everything you hear. Oh mister Holy, are you wishing bad things on me. Because if you are, you just commited a major sin............

I don't think calling someone a "Wet-back" is kidding. I also happen to know TFB fairly well through TT, so calling him a "Wet-back" and stereotyping him is kind of like calling one of my friends that. It's BS and was completely unnecessary.

As far as being Mr. Holy, I never said anything about religion. Religion has nothing to do with anything that has been said here, nor did Race until you decide to act like an ignorant fool and blurt out racial slurs for no good reason.

This is just another example of someone feeling tough from the safety of their desk. I highly doubt that you would have the stones to say that sort of crap while you were standing in front of TFB.

Yo Kendall,

What do you think about this?

Okay! So I joke about some "used" sprockets for sale, and you go off "joking" about me being a "wet-back" who's too poor enough to buy a bike!? Obviously you haven't spent enough time here on the forum to know your boundaries, nor do you know me well enough to even suggest those RACIAL slurs! Add to that fact that you insult a buddy of mine about RELIGION, which has NOTHING to do about this post! Dude, I hope you're wearing a flak jacket and some fire proof undies. . . . :banghead:

Okay! So I joke about some "used" sprockets for sale, and you go off "joking" about me being a "wet-back" who's too poor enough to buy a bike!? Obviously you haven't spent enough time here on the forum to know your boundaries, nor do you know me well enough to even suggest those RACIAL slurs! Add to that fact that you insult a buddy of mine about RELIGION, which has NOTHING to do about this post! Dude, I hope you're wearing a flak jacket and some fire proof undies. . . . :banghead:

AMEN! :applause: