Sign in to follow this  

Sunday Ride

I was just talking to Ryan about riding K-burg on Monday or Tuesday. I can't do Sunday though.

I've got a MX'er here at work that wants to go somewhere on Sun. too, either k-burg or Pope, K-burg will be prime after the rain we recieved yesterday!

I remember WW2 posted something about going somewhere Sunday at the beginning of the week. Talked about WW1 going too?? I have to get my deck built tonight and tomorrow so I may be able to go.

I would wait until after winter to build that deck, the snow and ice will really beat it up.

I was just talking to Ryan about riding K-burg on Monday or Tuesday. I can't do Sunday though.

Tell RyaninIowa that we are all going riding on Sunday so we can break in the new bike ............................ I am thinking Aledo.

Weld-it

I am thinking about drinking beer and lounging about and doing pretty much nothing on sunday.

Tell RyaninIowa that we are all going riding on Sunday so we can break in the new bike ............................ I am thinking Aledo.

Weld-it

What new bike? :banghead: RyaninIowa got a new bike?

Ryan got a new bike

Are you serious, what did he get? I just talked to him and he didn't say anything about it!

Aledo? What time? We don't need to call the pope for Sunday do we?

I would imagine the pope is fairly busy on Sunday. I don't know, call me crazy.... :banghead::applause:🤣

Sunday is a no call day, but there is one weekend you can't ride there because he deer hunts it.

Mr. Bungle where are you ??????????

W_W_2

Bungle is on his way to FMC to see about getting a new bike. He heard they were selling Huskys now....

Sunday is a no call day, but there is one weekend you can't ride there because he deer hunts it.

Mr. Bungle where are you ??????????

W_W_2

speaking of that bow season starts this weekend on the 1st. It is this weekend he closes it is it??