Sign in to follow this  

Bridgestone Tyres

So I just ordered M601 and M602 from work at a special discount price :applause: .

Are they good tyres, obviously I'm riding hard terrain. 🤣

What are your thoughts? :banghead:

I've been running the 401/402 for about 18 months now and am very happy with the hookup and tread life. I ride about 50/50 rock and dirt. These have outlasted earlier runs with Dunlop 756 and Maxxis IT.

They might be good on a 250F, but they don't last long under a 450. Even the front. The 601 is the only front tire I've ever completely worn out, and it didn't take long. The rear works well when new, but the knobs are short, so when the edge rounds off there isn't much left to turn around. I run a Dunlop 739FAJ on the front and a Maxxis IT rear, and my track is blue groove nasty hardpack.

But they are pretty good tyres are they not?

My dad has had some fitted on his brand new excel wheels which are laced to an anodised red talon hub. But people like Ivan Tedesco runs this tyre does he not?

I used to run Maxxis tyres but wasn't overly impressed, they were good, but not as good as I wanted, they were a cheap price, but now I can get these tyres at the same price or a little cheaper even I'm sticking with these...

Are Michelin tyres good?

What are the stock tyres for the Honda CRF250R anyhow?

I run the M602 faithfully on my 426 and its a great tire in my opinion... It has out lasted many others Ive tried in the past and I find it works well in just about any terrain. Locally we have a track that is so hardpacked that there is burnout patches all over it... and the M602 didnt even start to chunk apart after several rides there. And I grab holeshots almost every time with the thing.... so what more can someone ask of a tire?

Bridgestones last longer than any tire I've tried. Dunlops are the ones that break down in two days. The 602-601 in particular have a very tough construction and are a pain to put on, but you'll never get one of those skatey front wheel moments when a tire flexes.