Sign in to follow this  

When does the KTM/Funancing card promo end?

anyone know the excact date the promotion with KTM card/funancing promotion which started in September ends?..getting different expiration dates for the no payments till Juy 06 or 4.9 % for 2 years...thanks for you replys.

thanks...they started a new one in september, but different expiration dates from different dealers...no info from KTM/Funancing GE card financing..

I don't know when it ends, but no payments until July of 06! Or some low interest for 2 years or something. I am doing the 7/06 thing so I can sell my bike in the mean time and pay it off, just have to wait to get one in :banghead:

Yes..i verified with a couple dealers...expires 12-31-06 for both options stated above...no payments till 7-06 or 4.9% for 2 years.

expires 12-31-06 for both options stated above...no payments till 7-06

So it is good until after it has to be paid off? :banghead:

john..

my mistake..typo does expire 12-31-2005!this year. no payments till july 06 then it goes to payments at higher interest rate, typically 21% or so. Other option 4.9% for 2 years. Dont know the details on the 4.9%. I just did the free financing till july 06 on a new 06 250SXF! waiting for 2nd batch of bikes to come in October, delay with Hurricanes(Ports in New Orleans and Port Arthur,TX). Lets hope.

I knew that, just giving you a hard time. Waiting sucks doesn't it. I don't even want to ride my yzf any more. My friend works at a KTM dealer and went to the show and said he couldn't get enough of the bike when he got to ride it. I have to wait until one becomes available too.