Sign in to follow this  

Kawasonda or Hondasaki?

very gay

From one of your past (deleted) posts:

your gonna talk shit cause some people put pics up that werent racing, this is supposed to be a friendly environment not a place to put people down, you are the fag that is probly some goon 125 begginer that thinks they are so gay ass free style pro that does ten foot doubles F*** you fagget, you dont even need to be on this site

You seem to have some facination with the word gay... :applause::banghead:

From one of your past (delete) posts:

your gonna talk shit cause some people put pics up that werent racing, this is supposed to be a friendly environment not a place to put people down, you are the fag that is probly some goon 125 begginer that thinks they are so gay ass free style pro that does ten foot doubles F*** you fagget, you dont even need to be on this site

Sounds like he is upset because he likes boys.

From one of your past (delete) posts:

You seem to have some facination with the word gay...🤣:applause:

Yo Brian, just ban his stupid ass...

If he's not smart enough to notice the "TT Owner" in your ID he probably ought be over at Ronron.com anyway🤣

As far as the bike goes, throw some green rims and hubs at it with some polished stainless spokes and Git'r done! :banghead:

Nah... I can take the heat... But I can dish it out too.🤣 I don't care if anyone thinks it's gay. It's a company bike and it gets attention. So, mission accomplished. :banghead: I personally like it a lot, but to each his own I say...🤣🤣

PS - I swear it goes faster now... Maybe green color makes it run cooler, thus more hp.... :applause:🤣

e5l4e9.jpg

Ugly :applause: or sweet? :banghead: I do like getting asked how I like my new KX450F however...🤣

its nice to know that we bought that for you

Hey Bryan,

After you get done banning "WFO731", check out the guy that goes by "m818m". This guy seems to think that calling people racial slurs and insulting people's religion is a form of joking.

Oh, btw

IMHO the graphics are overkill, but like you said, it's a rolling promotion, so it definitely succeeds in the intended task. The actually like the green though.

When you see an offending post, click the "report post" icon and it will be sent to all mods. Then the mods can warn and put a note on their user account. When this happens a few times and the mods see the pattern, they end up being temporarely or permanently banned. :applause:🤣

PS - Turn the other cheek brother. They know not what they do... :banghead:

When you see an offending post, click the "report post" icon and it will be sent to all mods. Then the mods can warn and put a note on their user account. When this happens a few times and the mods see the pattern, they end up being temporarely or permanently banned. :banghead::applause:

I'll do it from now on.

Thanks

From one of your past (deleted) posts:

I bet it even sounds funnier to hear him say that "poop" in person. Probably sounds like he's got a flesh torpedo wedged in his pie hole.

...If it bleeds???? What is this guy doing? Breaking in a new "wrassling" recruit??? Beat what exactly???🤣

Hey Leon! Missed ya last weekend! I'm riding Coral soon... I'll put ya in the invite list. Or, let me know about your next dez run and I'll come out and tear it up with you on my gay bike... That is, unless you're homophobic? :banghead: