Sign in to follow this  

Foresthill, 10/1

My wife, my bud & his son and me are gonna be at Sugarpine 9:am sharp-

Any takers??

RJ? Mike & Gretchen? Mark?

Goob, why don't ya show up- be a great time & I'll even let ya hug me... :banghead:

Hey TB,

If you haven't checked your answering machine, do so. Give me a call, we'll talk about this.

Mark :applause:

Hey Mark,

Checked the machine, called ya back, and talked to ya....🤣

But I guess you know that already.... :banghead:

Dan, I will be there at the store at 8:00 was planning on running 4 from Sugar Pine and then down to the three's or better yet 2 if it is open. :banghead:

Dan, I will be there at the store at 8:00 was planning on running 4 from Sugar Pine and then down to the three's or better yet 2 if it is open. :applause:

Same thing we were planning on doing.

We've got other folks we're meeting- 9am staging area.

I'll keep an eye open fer y'all as we pass pass the store, or see you up there! :banghead:

If you get up there before us, don't wait..I'll find ya.. 🤣

Same thing we were planning on doing.

We've got other folks we're meeting- 9am staging area.

I'll keep an eye open fer y'all as we pass pass the store, or see you up there! :banghead:

Great Minds think alike. :applause:🤣

i think we will go to fh instead of gt, there will be six of us. Plus i want to meet some of you guys because my friends always flake.

Metalmaster, im right around the corner from you, roseville, junction and baseline

i think we will go to fh instead of gt, there will be six of us. Plus i want to meet some of you guys because my friends always flake.

Metalmaster, im right around the corner from you, roseville, junction and baseline

Sounds great!

My bud & his son ride CR's (500, 250) if your gang's more into haulin' ass, you & your gang can ride with them. :banghead:

I'm old & slow, and twistin' the throttle back full tilt ain't the cat's meow for me these days..

Shady, just letting you know wassup.🤣

Looking forward to meeting you, heck- if you bring beer, I might even crack a smile... :applause:

im pretty sure we wil be going to fh, shit i dont know. If we are then we will be there by 830. About 6 bikes, most likely there will be a dude on a wr450 with the #66 doing wheelies in the parking lot.

🤣🤣:banghead::applause:🤣🤣

Have fun yall,be safe🤣 .

By the way,if you do the dog lag of 5,you will fine a tree on the trail. If you look you can see where the last two riders went over🤣 .

Laters

Nutt

Well boys and girls, I hope you had a good time in the dirt without me. I apologize, I overslept. :applause:🤣:banghead: Very uncharacteristic of me. Hope we can get another ride together soon. 🤣🤣

Well boys and girls, I hope you had a good time in the dirt without me. I apologize, I overslept.🤣🤣:applause: Very uncharacteristic of me. Hope we can get another ride together soon. 🤣:busted:

Mark,

You missed a Goooood ride. Everyone was chompin' at the bit and ready

to kick ass!

The gang was All full of piss & vinegar- bikes were squeaky clean, riders all primed with loads of coffee & beggin' for some harder trails. 🤣

I led, and did my *******est to make sure their wishes were fufilled...🤣

Couldn't have asked for more primo conditions, no dust, temps in the 70's, crowd to a low roar..🤣

RJ, hope your back's doing better. :banghead:

someone has been drinking before they post. :applause:

True, but I'm still balder than your mangy ass!!!! :banghead:

(**** of alot faster too..)

i was there, we were parked in the far north end corner. My friends were giving me shit about trying to find you guys so we were out right away in the morning. Hit loop 6, it was awesome. I was surprised how many x's were out there. I think i saw 250X4RJ pull in right as we were leaving.

is 1, 2 lower 5 still closed? logging?

I should get in bed and get up and go tomorrow get some red dirt before the red slime comes.

is 1, 2 lower 5 still closed? logging?

I should get in bed and get up and go tomorrow get some red dirt before the red slime comes.

Yep, all the closures are still in place. Ther ranger told me their gonna log till the rains come..