Sign in to follow this  

Fmf titanium 4 system

Just wondering if $500 Canadian is a good deal for a used fmf titanium 4 system (silencer and powerbomb header pipe), he told me it has 15 hours on it and is in great shape.Also, how much more power does this system give you?I ride a 03 yz250f and am wondering just how much more power and what the noticible changes I will get from the exhaust.Also do I need to change my jetting or can i leave my jetting stock?

Don't know about the conversion to us but the power difference is a BIG difference. You gain a ton down low and noticeable power on up. I was lucky enough to jump off a stock 250F to one with just a FMF exhaust and I was REALLY surprised. Personally I'm going with the WB Carbon Pro but Yes, the FMF Ti 4 is worth it.

Powerwise, it is good but with aftermarket pipes, some suit different riders different. For example Pro-Circuit is smooth in my experience and this better for some riders who just want to concetrate on just riding and not fighting the bike. Fmf is also good for not being abnoxiously loud like the afore mentioned.

Oh, on the 250Fs, almost any pipe will make a noticeable difference in power. I would say $500CDN is good for that system,provided it is in as good a shape as is claimed. If you don't get it, I will!! :banghead:

Check the classifieds there is a current yz250f rider selling a whitebros aluminum pro for like $280. He sent me pics it's in mint condition. It's the original version. That's supposed to be an awesome pipe.

BFS

Thanx for the info guys, I am very interested in buying the exhaust and if I do I'll let you know what I think :banghead:

Don't forget to jet it. I know it requires atleast a main jet and pilot for your region in BC. Plus winter is coming!!