Sign in to follow this  

need some advice

am looking to get a new bike and have two great deals thrown my way and i need some opinions on what to do i can get a 2004 kx250f that is piped and all sorts of stuff like that for4700canadianand 4000america dollars (well that is what their asking but i know that they have room to move) and a brand new never used still in show room 2005 kx 125 for 5000canadian 4200american and i will be only racing im 15 155 pounds and 5.7'

There will very little resale value for the 125 if you go that route, and unless you can get a better deal for the used 250F, I would not do that either.

If you are looking at 05 then find a deal for a new 250F.

some dealerships around here believe it or not have some left over NEW 04's they never sold, they are going for alot less than $4000, the 04's werent the greatest year, try looking for a good deal on an 05' u can get a good 05' for that price

what is so bad about the 04 and this 04 is prety highly moded out but its a friends so i think that i could get him down alot lower than that just hes has it listed for that much

well they arent bad..its just it was a first year bike and a lot of people had problems with it..but than there are tons who loved it and had no problems, i guess its all on how they took care of it maybe.....go for it if u can get him lower..im just saying u can get 05's for that price...plus ur racing it u might wanna get the most updated version u can, it will be worth it

I have for sale 2005 KX250F in excellent shape,for 4700.00 canadian. New chain sprokets, new plastic and decals. My son rode it from March till Sept., well maintained. Bike is in excellent shape.

one of my local dealers has a 05 kawasaki kx250f for 6000american and 6999 canadian and i know that is prety shity but what would be a good price for that bike and its never been used either