Sign in to follow this  

Bithlo 10-2

Just droppin a line here and lettin yall now I will be there sunday :banghead: . There was a good little turn out last weekend and hopefully we will have the same this time too 🤣 . Ill be in a black chevy S-10 with a RMZ-450 w/ no numbers <---- still new :applause:

Count me in. If I get there early enough I'll park under the trees by the stands since I don't have a ez up tent. :banghead:

Silver Colorodo CRF 450 #825

i wanna get there by like 9:30. If i do get there early enough and those spots are open where we all were last sunday. ill put the bike there and block some for the rest of us :applause: . I also have KaoticFl ( derek ) coming from tampa to visit for the weekend so thatll be another bike to help block :banghead: . till you all get there

My son and I will be there with my buddies and their kids as well. See you guys on Sunday. :banghead:

David & Harrison

Wont be able to make it Sunday, may not even be able to ride at all :banghead:

Didn't make to hardrock so i thinking of running out there tomarrow to meet some of you. White ford disiel van, crf450 #26, yz262f FOR SALE!

I'm like a walking TT billboard! :applause: Look for the TT graphics and fender decals and you'll find a group of us there. :banghead: See everyone tomorrow.

Didn't make to hardrock so i thinking of running out there tomarrow to meet some of you. White ford disiel van, crf450 #26, yz262f FOR SALE!

come on out. would be good to meet you. ill be on a rmz450 no numbers in a black chevy s10