Sign in to follow this  

This thing looks pretty good!

Im still learning about pitbikes, and have been reading a lot of the topics in this forum. I am really interested in getting a 06' pitser pro. I was lookin at this mini website and saw a link to this,www.rcmxsports.com/dealer.html. Lookin at all the chinese bikes, this one looks up there with all the other top ones. I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about them?

crap with a capital K. stay away from rc.

remember the new pitsters are just that, new. youll have to find out the problems, and figure out a permanent fix.

i would check out rottenmx.com they have some siick bikes and i know from experience...

not just blabing my mouth

its not the same, those ssr's are supposedly the real deal with over 10rwHP out the box. reliability is still untested, can never guess what it could look like in a year.

hey i riden i few nockoffs and the best i no of is ciniworks and motovert here in Australia they a copy of a SDG but with all the problems worked out.. the only one ive seen F@#* up all it did was the back wheel folded but yea thats all

hey i riden i few nockoffs and the best i no of is ciniworks and motovert here in Australia they a copy of a SDG but with all the problems worked out.. the only one ive seen F@#* up all it did was the back wheel folded but yea thats all

Motovert have lost of little problems mate, dont know where u are getting your info from.

check out www.fmxaustralia.com there are 2 guys on there that got proverts and they are having some problems.

Im still learning about pitbikes, and have been reading a lot of the topics in this forum. I am really interested in getting a 06' pitser pro. I was lookin at this mini website and saw a link to this,www.rcmxsports.com/dealer.html. Lookin at all the chinese bikes, this one looks up there with all the other top ones. I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about them?

Dude that is one sweet looking bike! Really like the inverted forks. :banghead: