Sign in to follow this  

Venom Motors?

I just got back into MX from a 5 year break and now my wife wants me to get here something to putt around on. I was looking around and found this company and this little 125 pit bike that may be great for her. http://www.venommotors.com/products/dirtbike/125demon/venom-125demon-dirtbike.php?itemtype=Blue&source= If anyone here knows anything about this company or the bikes I would love to hear what you think about them. I better get her something soon as she almost begs to ride my 05 YZ 250F. :banghead:

Thanks

Mike

Anytime I see one of these off-brands I think of parts. If the company goes under next year and you need parts what do you do? It doesn't look like a modified motor from an existing larger brand.

That said, I bought a little E-Ton 4-wheeler for my kids from my Yamaha dealer and it's great, but E-ton is a fairly good size "off-brand"

If I were you I would look for a good used TTR125

My wife is not all that big at 120 lbs but she did see some guys playing around on some little pits bikes and said thats what she wanted. If I could find a good TTR for $1000 or less I would get her that for sure. I think the TTR 125 would be a great bike for her but There are none local for sale other than new which would be a waist for just a putt around bike.

Mike

A friend of mine is sellin his TTR for around a 1,000 but I dont know if you would want to come clear up here to PA to get it.