Sign in to follow this  

New Bike On My Wish List

id blow that up in no time....not for me...i don't mind the look of it though!

I saw street legal versions of those thing everywhere when I was in Spain. I owned a Derbi similar to it. They really are a blast to ride. Very light and not too uncomfortable on a 40-50 mile ride.

id blow that up in no time....!

That's what I thought about my TTR125. four years of reving the thing to death and it's still ticking and the valves are in spec. That motor is basically an XR100 and those bikes are super reliable as well. :banghead:

$5,000 ?!?!?! another $10,000 dollar pit bike when all the aftermarket parts and mods are on.

I agree... 5grand for that thing? Come on thats almost a new crf\rmz\yzf 450! anyone seen the Pitster Pro pitbikes? I saw them advertised in the racerX magazine a few weeks ago and they came with all the goodies( 10''12''wheels,Kenda tires,kn filter,pc'd everything, performance everything, Wave rotors, etc..) and it was all this for 1200$ they come in 70cc or 125cc and look awesome to me.

That honda looks like it would be fun for about 12 minutes... 10 minutes to figure out how to ride it, 2 minutes to realize you spent 5 grand on this.

That honda looks like it would be fun for about 12 minutes... 10 minutes to figure out how to ride it, 2 minutes to realize you spent 5 grand on this.

This bike has nothing to do with bikes such as the pitster. it's a dedicated street bike, not a little pit bike. And i've read tests of little street bikes like this where the guy is a 160 hp suberbike racer and he can't believe how much fun the bike is. this thing would be wickedly fun in an empty parking lot or a go kart track. :banghead:

I wasn't comparing it to a pitster bike.. I was just asking if anyone knew anything about them.

It may be fun but if i was driving i would be thinking... 5grand... 5 grand... 5grand!?!?! then it would end up for sale. Wouldn't be bad if you had money to waste.