Sign in to follow this  

Private Track

It's a private track and you have to sneak on it to ride, guys like you are reasons riding areas get shut down because someone will get hurt and sue the owner who doesn't even know that you were out there.

It's a private track and you have to sneak on it to ride, guys like you are reasons riding areas get shut down because someone will get hurt and sue the owner who doesn't even know that you were out there.

Why not just ask if you can ride on it???? :banghead::applause:

Your lucky you do not ride on my private track without asking permision. I don't work on it to get it pefect for other people to just show up and ride on it with out asking.

Cool pictures though, I would just try and find the owner of the track and ask him if you help out and work on the track some that you could ride on it.

"well its not mine, but is private and we sneak on it from time to time, but still"

dude, there are so many things wrong with that statement. presently, i'm trying to build a private track right now and i'm scared shitless that some dork is going to cut my wire fence, **** up my grooming, break his neck and sue me... that i dont sleep well at night. furthermore- after purchasing a bobcat and having mounds of dirt delivered... i'm going to get pretty damn pissed if some freeloader snakes in a makes a mess of it.

get a job and make your own course. OR.... approach the land owner and ASK! The owner of that track obviously LOVES to ride... and if you ask in a responsible manner... offer to help.... groom, keep an eye on it, offer ANY assistance....

he'll most likely invite you in.

at least i would.

Wouldn't it be funny if some dude's lurking here on TT and he opens up this thread and says, " That's MY track!"

Do like others have said...just ask the owner for permission and offer to help. You never know...maybe a riding club will emerge from it.

:banghead: Tresspassing on private land and bragging that its your private track IS NOT COOL. Get permission or stay off.

i put in a little jump on my little track for my ttr. since i used a wheel barrow and shovel it took a little while so i decided to go to my friends house for a while i came home to find about 3 quad guys ruining my new track it wasnt ready yet because the dirt hadnt actually set yet and hardened over(it was all wet clay and loose topsoil i just wet it cuz on my big track i found that its easier to work with) every berm and jump was abosolutely ruined i was so pissed

What ! there's pricks riding on my track? I'll send the dozer in to level the joint then!

Well that's i'd be saying if i knew people were riding on my track on my land!

The idea of a private track means it's 'private' & not bloody yours, if you fall off because of your own stupidity & some idiot gets in your ear & says you can sue, what then ? The track you liked so much (not to mention trespassing on) will no longer be a track.

Think of the hard working land owner that will be screwed for the rest of thier life cos you stuffed up. This really annoyes me to think that in todays day you now have to be worried about your land let alone your house..

It's good that you love riding, but for godsake go & speak to the land owner. I have a 50 acre playground here in oz, i have young locals that cant ride there bike in the bush because of Licence issuses so with verbal permission from there parents I am more than happy to let them ride here. We have a saying here, "Bush Rules" you bend you spend or mend yourself. everyone that rides here has a very clear understanding of that saying so it's there own responsibility...

Sorry to rant but i'm very close to this particular issuse..

jeez i have concluded you ARE an idiot...i would laugh if it turns out to be some guy's from TT and you gey busted....MORON

i hjave asked, and tried to pay. it is on an air port. it is owned by people who dont use it. a group/ club stated it and it was open to everyone. after 5 years they wanted to be gay and close it to only a few. now it is a club of 30 guys. and they wont let anyone else join because its turing into houses in a year.

So what your saying is that since it's closing and they won't let you in you should just trespass instead? Your a real piece of work.

i hjave asked, and tried to pay. it is on an air port. it is owned by people who dont use it. a group/ club stated it and it was open to everyone. after 5 years they wanted to be gay and close it to only a few. now it is a club of 30 guys. and they wont let anyone else join because its turing into houses in a year.

You remind me of the kid down the block that flys down our streets on his dirtbike pissing all of the neighbors off and giving dirtbikers a bad rep. THINK! :banghead: