Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

quick question on jumping terminology

Recommended Posts

what's it called when those crazies tabletop just inches over a jump?.... i'm thinking it's something like "scuffing" or "scraping" or something like that..... something about a good way to maintain speed or something?

i'm trying to find some pics of it.... craziness, i tell ya....craziness!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...