Sign in to follow this  

WR 250 on Highway

Is the WR 250 okay if i were to drive on the high and city driving. Will it have enough power to go on the highway or will i be over reving in 5th. I have stock gearing.

62 mph or 100km/h is humming prety good I have done it but would not want to do it for veary long That is with stock gearing.

i took out all the free mods which prolly gave me more top speed(throttle stop) and the thing rips. theres a strip that i can get goin so fast my eyes start waterin if i dont have my googles on. im guessin itll actually do 80, 90 but my speedometer crapped out on me and now it shows 190 somethin. by the way wow the heck did u manage to put a plate on a WR? I thought the only bike u could legally convert was a KTM.

I have mine geared 14/46. The bike will pull an easy 80 mph. with normal rpm's for crusing. I am also getting 60.3 mpg ! The bike still has reasonable acceleration.

I have mine geared 14/46. The bike will pull an easy 80 mph. with normal rpm's for crusing. I am also getting 60.3 mpg ! The bike still has reasonable acceleration.

What cam/s do you have?

What cam/s do you have?

I have the stock WR intake, and the '03 YZ decompressor style exhaust cam.