Sign in to follow this  

Tt Mcct??

Is this the original Bitech, and it's being sold as TT's now? Did I miss something? What's the deal? I've been off for a week and TT has "their own" MCCT? That's awesome either way, I'd just like to know the details. :banghead:

Is this the original Bitech, and it's being sold as TT's now? Did I miss something? What's the deal? I've been off for a week and TT has "their own" MCCT? That's awesome either way, I'd just like to know the details. :banghead:

It's a new design, with the best parts of the APE and Bitech :applause:

I knew there was a reason I waited to get mine! :applause: I'm calling Don and Tom now. :banghead:

It's a new design, with the best parts of the APE and Bitech 🤣
Looking at my Bitech I can't see anything thats bad on it :banghead: Things a work of art so what more could be done other than copy it? I guess maybe the roll pin that holds the nut could be spiffed up but really that nut is not even needed :applause:

I can understand there being problems with the factory ACCT, but why go to manual? Why doesn't anyone just make a better version of a ACCT rather than having to do it yourself. Honestly it seems foolish to leave it up to all the mechanically uninclined to adjust something as important as that...

Looking at my Bitech I can't see anything thats bad on it :banghead: Things a work of art so what more could be done other than copy it? I guess maybe the roll pin that holds the nut could be spiffed up but really that nut is not even needed :applause:

It is very nice. and I too own one 🤣 Never the less,, things that could be better,, are. Lower profile, like the APE, different attachment or design on the screw.

Both the APE, and Bitech work 🤣

The Bitech is no longer available..

With this latest design....you now have to available options 🤣 And One I think that will be better then the APE. 🤣

I can understand there being problems with the factory ACCT, but why go to manual? Why doesn't anyone just make a better version of a ACCT rather than having to do it yourself. Honestly it seems foolish to leave it up to all the mechanically uninclined to adjust something as important as that...

becuase ACCT suck (on all brands).they have always sucked (on all brands) and most likely will continue to suck (on all brands).

the MMCT is easy to adjust.even by the non mechanical.

but your right,some people could mess anything up.

the smaller size is a big factor for me.this i why i continued to use the APE units.

the new TT version is the best of both worlds.a guy i know had some input on that.🤣

Honestly it seems foolish to own one or more high preformance motorcycles and not be striving to become mechanically inclined. Learning to properly adjust a MCCT is a perfect starting point.

The Bitech:

1. Not clear anodized

2. The body is unnecessarily bulky

Outside of that, a well built product that is no longer available. We took the best elements of the Bitech & APE and designed our own...

I just bought an APE MCCT from TT, am I missing something? It's just a bolt and a lock nut. Could be a bit prettier I guess, how bout an upgrade TT??

The Bitech:

1. Not clear anodized

Outside of that, a well built product that is no longer available. We took the best elements of the Bitech & APE and designed our own...

WOW this is great news once again TT steps up!! Thanks! :banghead::applause:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:busted::busted::busted:

I just bought an APE MCCT from TT, am I missing something? It's just a bolt and a lock nut. Could be a bit prettier I guess, how bout an upgrade TT??

no,the APE unit is fine.the TT unit is just more refined.

At the time you bought an APE, we weren't even pre-selling the TT unit. If the APE unit is new, unused and in its original packaging, sure, we'll exchange it out. http://shop.thumpertalk.com/returns.asp

Thanx TT :busted::busted::busted: I was about to order an APE, but now I will certainly be stepping up to order from the TT store. Thanx again for listening to the masses :banghead::applause:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:busted::busted::busted:

The Bitech:

1. Not clear anodized

Well does it have the TT logo milled into it? And when are you getting some TT stickers to start putting in with ALL orders? I think you should talk to the TT goddess and explain to her that we all want stickers and perhaps she will help you get them in the works :applause: Maybe we should take a sticker poll :banghead: