Factionmx valves??????

Ferrea makes some of the best stainless valves in the business in my opinion. Their SS valves with the black nitride coating retail for 27.95 each. The bad thing is that they are out of them right now.

Judging by the website I would venture to say that they are buying these items from another manufacturer and reselling them through the internet.

I would like to see their Ti valves. There are only a few valve manufacturers in the U.S. that are capable of making quality Ti valves.

Faction just sent me some valves. I have yet to recieve them, but can't wait. I'm not sure if he sent me intake AND exhaust. And I'm not sure if he sent me stainless or TI. I'll let you know when I get them.

You don't know what you ordered????? Do you normally send people money like this???

• 1 year later...
Faction just sent me some valves. I have yet to recieve them, but can't wait. I'm not sure if he sent me intake AND exhaust. And I'm not sure if he sent me stainless or TI. I'll let you know when I get them.

Are you crazy, you bought something without knowing what you were getting :censored:

Ok, I've got a surprise package, just send me $200. You won't be able to wait to see whats in it LOL :censored:?:ride:

The Faction people are located here in Utah. I have watched their bikes before and they do run. Locally everyone thinks highly of them. I have never ran across anyone who had anything bad to say about their operation.

They do have one fo the coolest vans I have ever seen. A very custom Dodge with the high top.