Sign in to follow this  

Like My CR?

I just got a chance to update my garage here on TT, and uploaded a few differant pics of my CR125. Take a look if you like, and let me know what you think. :banghead:

You know, your right. Although I like the look of white backgrounds, its really for the 250 class. Oh well, next time I need numbers I will consider that.

:banghead: No doubt the CR125 isnt exactly the most popular bike, but I like it. So :applause:

Ha ha just funnin' with ya. You should hear the flak I get about my GG. Talk about ignorance.

You have a GasGas bike? Thats freaking awsome man. Why would people give you crap for that, GasGas makes great bikes. They are kind of like KTM, arent they?

You have a GasGas bike? Thats freaking awsome man. Why would people give you crap for that, GasGas makes great bikes. They are kind of like KTM, arent they?

Because it's different, and when a lot of dirt bikers see something new and different they put it down because they want to be a part of something "popular", it's sad but true. I was just writing about the two KTMs I owned in the 80s when no one knew what they were and you would get flak for not having the "popular" bike. Turns out, they were very reliable and fast to, and now look how big KTM is, they didn't just start making good bikes a few years ago, they have been good for a very long time. When you've been riding for as long as I have these things become more clear. I could have bought any '05 450 I wanted and I ignored those biased mag tests and chose a bike that suited me with a close and friendly dealer, those are the things that are important, especially when you realize that 90% of riders can't bring out the full potential of these bikes anyways. It's kind of a joke reading about these rideres who say Honda is best or Yammie is best or even GasGas is best because they really DON'T KNOW. Have fun on whichever bike feels good to you.

Ride on.

Word :banghead: Thats exactly right. Even with tmag test, that is still someones opinion. I think your better off buying the bike that you think looks the coolest, rather than going off which bike was the fastest with a pro rider in a dirtrider article. We get caught up in comparisons, but when push comes to shove, your bike doesnt make you a better rider, and thats whats important on race day.

Gilkerson, I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of your bike if you have any. Maybe I'll have to look into GasGas for my next bike. Hmm, decisions.

Come on! It was photoday for your new toy and you didn't even clean it??

Haha Just playin. Nice bike. :banghead:

Gilkerson, I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of your bike if you have any. Maybe I'll have to look into GasGas for my next bike. Hmm, decisions.

Just view my garage under the avatar.

nice bike. I always thought the Honda alum. frames make the bike look cool.