Sign in to follow this  

how do I whip it?

How many topics are like this now? How come people cant search?

Because we are not all 14-18 year olds with nothing to do sitting around at home. Instead we are at a full time job and dont have time to search and by the time we get home we dont even want to turn on a computer.

Child-ish reply for a child-ish person.

Thanks for not helping.

Search the forums moron. Your not the first thats wondered what a scrub is and if you think you are, you sir are a moron.

If you haven't heard of scrubbing, don't worry about it, you won't be able to do it!

:applause::banghead: this is why I hate "searching"

eventually I did find it. but normaly I don't have the time to read through all this crap only the find that the topic is under a differnt name like "wipe" ... when I was new to this forum and would ask questions thats all people would say was "Do a search on it" well I wasn't fimiliar with the forums and would often get sidetracked or lost, and never get the answer I was looking for. If you know the answer to a question or know its been covered a 999times before, lend someone a hand and post a link or at least keep quiet. I am near 40 and take care of 2 motorcyles a van a tractor and a house on 5acres. reading through this kind of stuff is the last thing I need.

🤣 Thanks.