Sign in to follow this  

Hardwood Enduro 10/23/05, SW Missouri Enduro

The Hardwood Enduro is coming along well. If you were one of those folks who were all mad because the course was so tough and swore you would never come back, please do. First off, we really need the entry fees to keep this event happening. Second, we’ve had one more year to learn Bull Creek. We worked really hard to avoid any bad hills on the Extra Short Course. If you know the Ozarks, this is quite a chore. The Short Course will be challenging, but with a few more resets and a couple of really challenging trails replaced with a couple of more open trails with less elevation changes. Long course riders, you get all the Ozarks has to offer. Plus:

$$$ GIVE-A-WAY$$$

TO EVERYONE WHO PAYS A GATE FEE

A CHANCE TO WIN YOUR VERY OWN

UNDERCOVER TONNEAU COVER

A $750 VALUE

UNDERCOVER by E. D. Industries, Inc. presents a hassle free hard tonneau. Stronger and more durable than conventional fiberglass tonneaus, and only half the weight! UNDERCOVER features include: no drill installation, dual lock security, custom fit for each truck model and can be removed from truck and re-installed in just seconds. You get the security of a hard tonneau, with the versatility of a soft tonneau!

Drawing will be held during the awards. All participants will need to contact Brian Sharp at the UnderCover booth for information on model of availability and to submit entry forms.

The OMTRA is raffling off a new TTr 90 mini bike!

Tickets are 10.00 a piece. Before you say "Too much!" let me say that we are only selling 400 tickets so your odds of winning are good!

The proceeds will go towards our Christmas Charity Program where we buy and give an underprivileged but deserving youngster a mini bike for Christmas.

Tickets will be available at the Hardwood Enduro.

Drawing will be held the first week end in December or when all tickets are sold, which ever is first!

Hardwood enduro is amazing. I went last year and hour'd out (first enduro). This time i plan on riding B! It's such a rough race. I can't wait

I gotta bump this back up.

For all of you all ate up going to Chadwick, this is about five miles away. It's like Chadwick was 20 or so years ago. All prime single track. And nothing coming the other way on the trail.

Ditto. I won't be able to make it this year, but man it's such a nice event. The guys who run it are really nice. It should be a great time.

stretzhs459, thanks for the comp. I've been the trail master the last two years.

I just finished double checking the mileage. The course is looking good. It's going to be lots of fun.

oh no... you checked the mileage? wasn't your computer off all day when we were testing at BlackJack?

j/k with ya man.

I'd like to come down I keep hearing about the place, but unfortunatly my work has scheduled some saturday's and all of them are on the remaining BJEC race dates... got Red River off though, hope to see ya there!

Stretz -- you wanna come to Red River?

Jon, I'm bummed to hear that you are not going to make. I'm not going to Red River, there is a HBGP that weekend. Plus, I'll be at Red River the next weekend. No, I'm not racing. I'm working it. That should be cool.

We got a big ride going on the 30th. If any of you are intestsed. It will be between Ft.Wood and Rolla. Just let me know.....

spoke -- i saw the conflicting date on the red river and hbgp races... bummed me out. Hopefully i'll be able to make one or two of those this winter.

stretz -- Down to Red River for the BJEC enduro... Let me do some checking on a way to haul 3 bikes and people without using my big enclosed trailer. Be cheap with 3 people going in one vehicle if we can find a small rail trailer or something.

Red River Texas-sweet never been. I heard the dirt was sweet down in texas. It should be fun, I will be racing B there if I can go. I hope you can fit 3 bikes in your trailer cause i want to try and go w/ you guys. Hopefully i have nothing going on in school and can make it. Let me know, you have my number.

b-rad