Sign in to follow this  

Where are the 4fiddy's?

Does anybody have these yet? East coast dealers are not sure when to expect delivery. Some say any day, others say late December......the wait is killing me!

Driving back from lunch I passed a Kawi dealer that had either a 250 or 450 al. framed bike sitting out front. I was late so I could stop by. For anyone in the Bay Area it was Bike World near Mary and El Camino.

Cheers,

Stopped by today, they were 250F's. The dealer was also Suzuki Dealer and the motors still look that same. Had a used 2004 KX250F, and a 2006 RMZ250 as well as the 2006 KX250F.

The motor is the same, with bumped up compression, I think the 250 looks sweet. I can't wait to see and ride the 450!

Ok, back to the threads intended use.....Where are they! I already have my pre-printed number plate decals coming, my Red ASV levers on the way, and I already have my Hammer Head +15mm shift lever tip.

Oh yeah, I already have my 06 KXF250 set up just sitting in the garage...it is missing it's bigger brother :banghead:

Our Teams/Lee's Honda-Kawasaki's 1st bike status according to the computer this morn':

"In Transit"

Looks like Monday or Tuesday...

Tuesday I was told "in transit" (from Cali to NJ then Pa)... at least thats what the shipping notice said.

Tuesday I was told "in transit" (from Cali to NJ then Pa)... at least thats what the shipping notice said.

I was told that there was a kawasaki order in transit but they (dealership) did not know what bikes! they were going to find out for me today. I sure hope my 450 is in there!

I am friends with the owner of a Kawi dealership, and he said that this is how it is every year. "In Transit" could be on a boat to California, or being shipped from the ports to local distributiuon centers.

Not even dealers can get a straight scoop when the call the dealer line. It is what it is.

I too hope this week, but I am thinking that it will be more end of month ( I hope not)

Driving me freaking crazy :banghead:

I was told yesterday that they are still expecting one this month so take it for what it is worth!!!!!

I just saw one [KX 450f] in the back of a truck on the 55 fwy here in Orange County Cali. &%$#@! IS GOING ON??!!?? NONE of the dealers around here have heard squat except "any day" :banghead::banghead:

I just saw one [KX 450f] in the back of a truck on the 55 fwy here in Orange County Cali. &%$#@! IS GOING ON??!!?? NONE of the dealers around here have heard squat except "any day" :banghead::banghead:

Are you sure that it was not a 250f? Does anyone in the USA have one or at least any more info?

Are you sure that it was not a 250f? Does anyone in the USA have one or at least any more info?

POSITIVE it was a 450f, the shroud sticker read 450f, the motor and frame is different than the 250f. I checked out both sides of it while driving down the freeway. I tried to wave to the guy to roll his window down so I could ask where he got it, no luck. :banghead: