Sign in to follow this  

Farleigh Castle confirmed for 2006 MXDN

According to racerxill.com, Great Britain has it for next year. I'll buy the tickets, I just need a place to stay! :banghead:🤣:applause:

I've got a 500cc GP from 1985 on tape at Farleigh Castle. Classic British grass track then. Very little air and deteriorates quickly into a choppy, fast, hilly circuit. Any imput from you Brits on its condition today?

Yes!, I'm pleased to hear we have the Nations next year. The track needs a make over and adjusting for the Nations. It's been a while since a race was held there. A successful track builder who made the Isle Of Wight track is voted the best track on the FIM circuit is doing Farleigh Castle. He has also helped a numerous of others too. Should be good!.

I raced there three years ago.

It was a Vintage Twinshock race. Its a classic outdoor track at the base of a hill. No big Jumps , just like in the old days.

A good track builder can turn it into a real MXDN track for sure.

Twin

BTW. Congrats to friends in the UK. :banghead: Unadilla NY is a grat old track here and should appeal to the European riders in '07. Looks like the MXdN is back as a world class event....as it should be.