Sign in to follow this  

Does good grades help dirtbike prices?

I heard somewhere that if you have all A's on your report card, then you get a discount. Is this a factory thing or just the dealer? Just looking for some incentive.. :banghead:

Never heard that for dirtbikes...Are you sure you aren't confusing that with car insurance? They have a 'good student discount' most of the time.

Good grades = Smarter = Better Rider = Possible Sponsor = Free Gear and getting paid = Best Discount. There is your incentive, if you want it.

Stay in school and kick some butt while you're there.

That would encourage me to get A's on my report card :banghead:. I only have one B right now ,but it is practicaly an A- b/c shes a ****** and I have 4-5 tests that I have taken on books that I have read and I got perfect scores :applause:.

Several years ago, Suzuki had an incentive plan for good grades. I think if you had As and Bs you received a $500 savings bond (maybe for college, not sure) with purchase of dirt bike. Don't know if that's still in affect tho.

:banghead: KTM does that for the mini race at the intermission for the pro supercross events. All the kids have to have A's to qualify to be in the program. :applause: I beleive.🤣

Our MX club gives MOTOBUCKS to kids with good grades. They can be redeemed at one of the local shops. Nice incentive.

I remember Suzuki having a program too.

Our MX club gives MOTOBUCKS to kids with good grades. They can be redeemed at one of the local shops. Nice incentive.

I remember Suzuki having a program too.

That's awesome :banghead::applause:

Good grades = Smarter = Better Rider = Possible Sponsor = Free Gear and getting paid = Best Discount. There is your incentive, if you want it.

Stay in school and kick some butt while you're there.

I'm not a racer, too dangerous(or so my dad, coach, other coach, uncle, and aunt says)Even though i've been told i should by other partially sponsored racers.

i kick butt on the wrestling mat, though, and have pretty good grades too. just wondering if i can get a WR for next year a little bit cheaper.

My local dealer would never give a discount for good grades. They suck. I'm happy to say I've never purchased a bike from those jerks and I never will. :banghead:

I think a program like that would be awesome though.

Braven,

Are you talking about the Stealership here in Asheboro NC? I could swear that you are!

Will

My local dealer would never give a discount for good grades. They suck. I'm happy to say I've never purchased a bike from those jerks and I never will. :banghead:

I think a program like that would be awesome though.

haha i get discounts on everything i buy from my dealer.

they're super nice to.I get discounts on EVERYTHING. I always end up staying at the dealer for like 30 minutes talking with the people there.

Braven,

Are you talking about the Stealership here in Asheboro NC? I could swear that you are!

Will

Will,

No, the dealership I'm talking about is outside of Lebanon, PA. They seem to think they're the only dealership in the country.

haha i get discounts on everything i buy from my dealer.

they're super nice to.I get discounts on EVERYTHING. I always end up staying at the dealer for like 30 minutes talking with the people there.

Not that that's a big deal. Now that everyone and their mother has the internet. Most people get discounts on EVERYTHING. :banghead: