Sign in to follow this  

Endurocross credentials??

I got this e-mail and I want to verify this os for real before I give them my credit/debit card info.

The Maxxis EnduroCross One-Time Special Offer To All ThumperTalkers!

We have arranged a one-time special offer with the promoters of the Maxxis EnduroCross to be held in Las Vegas inside the Orleans Arena on November 19th. If you are interested in attending this event, here is an offer you should not miss!

For only $20 you will receive an Industry Credential that allows full access to pits and a seat in the general seating area for both the qualifier round on Friday, November 18th and the practice and race on Saturday, November 19th. A $30+ value!

You simply need to fill out the information at the link below and submit.

https://blizzard.he.net/%7Eilogic/encross/credential_request.html

There are a limited number of these Industry Credentials available, so we urge you to submit the form TODAY.

You will be notified by e-mail that your credential will be available to pick-up at the Orleans Arena EnduroCross Will Call.

The Maxxis EnduroCross is the only Indoor Off-Road Championship of its kind with the top off-road riders in the word participating. Ryan Hughes, John Dowd, David Knight, Ivan Cervantes, Barry Hawk, Ty Davis, Randy Hawkins, Geoff Aaron, Mike Lafferty, Destry Abbott, Mika Ahola, Kurt Caselli, Steve Hatch, Russ Pearson and more will compete for their share of the $20,000 purse and the number one AMA plate! For more information about the event go to www.EnduroCrossUSA.com

I am not positive how legit this is, but I submitted my info via the webpage form and called the phone number under "call Melinda". A person named Clark answered and verbally attested to the authenticity "a partnership with endurocross and thumpertalk". After this weekend, Clark is emailing out further info to all submissions regarding the event.

If you still want to do it, but you're not sure if its a fishing spam, call the phone number and decide for yourself. Better safe than sorry.

I got this e-mail and I want to verify this os for real before I give them my credit/debit card info.

The Maxxis EnduroCross One-Time Special Offer To All ThumperTalkers!

We have arranged a one-time special offer with the promoters of the Maxxis EnduroCross to be held in Las Vegas inside the Orleans Arena on November 19th. If you are interested in attending this event, here is an offer you should not miss!

For only $20 you will receive an Industry Credential that allows full access to pits and a seat in the general seating area for both the qualifier round on Friday, November 18th and the practice and race on Saturday, November 19th. A $30+ value!

You simply need to fill out the information at the link below and submit.

https://blizzard.he.net/%7Eilogic/encross/credential_request.html

There are a limited number of these Industry Credentials available, so we urge you to submit the form TODAY.

You will be notified by e-mail that your credential will be available to pick-up at the Orleans Arena EnduroCross Will Call.

The Maxxis EnduroCross is the only Indoor Off-Road Championship of its kind with the top off-road riders in the word participating. Ryan Hughes, John Dowd, David Knight, Ivan Cervantes, Barry Hawk, Ty Davis, Randy Hawkins, Geoff Aaron, Mike Lafferty, Destry Abbott, Mika Ahola, Kurt Caselli, Steve Hatch, Russ Pearson and more will compete for their share of the $20,000 purse and the number one AMA plate! For more information about the event go to www.EnduroCrossUSA.com

Yes, it's legit... I sent the email. Go to http://endurocrossusa.com and look on their home page. We are s sponsor of this event and the TT'er deal is legit. :banghead:

Tim and Melinda are the promoters of this awesome event.

If you are ever in doubt about a promotion in the name of thumpertalk, scroll to the bottom of the page and submit an email to us. :applause:

I'm in!!

Went ahead and submitted my request. Got an e-mail confirmation that my credentials will be available at Will Call. I'm stoked! The General seating area is great!

I've been to the Orleans Arena many times and there really isn't a bad seat, but except for the Sponsor seats, the General seats are the best!

Thanks much TT!!!