Sign in to follow this  

Front Disk Guard For 2004 TTR-125L

Theres probably one that isn't made for it but fits. I don't know of any though sorry.

nope i have never herd of anyone with one or any company that made one...get yz forks then you might be able to get one. but on the ttr i dont think anyone makes them :banghead:

bbr probably doesnt make one but ill check in a bit

UPDATE: Just checked no they don't.. Acerbis might. I dunno a site though.

UPDATE#2: Acerbis does not make one for the ttr 125 either.

Searched it on google and it has came to my attention now after a few tries that no one makes one directly for the ttr 125. Looks like its time to find out what bike has a gaurd for it that it will fit.

heck just scew it you dont need 1 u dont see ne motocross guys havin it or yet the guys in enduro cross dont use them all they are is a piece of plastic

heck just scew it you dont need 1 u dont see ne motocross guys havin it or yet the guys in enduro cross dont use them all they are is a piece of plastic

My first thoughts :banghead:

If you had ever damaged your front brake disk while out riding in the woods through some rough, rocky terrain and had to leave your bike 22 miles out in the middle of nowhere you would understand. I'm really looking for an aluminum one like Devol makes rather than a plastic one. Peace...

You could probably make your own. So you know you can make it nice and strong. Or if you can't make one you can have someone else make it for you!

when all else fails...fabricate :banghead:

Sounds like a good sig to me :applause: