Sign in to follow this  

enduro te 250

Is this bike for racing or not. I was reading and you have to rebuild it every so often. Its not a trail bike like the drz 250.

thanks ben

Are you talking 04, 05 or 06? 05-06 are dead reliable! 04 will have a little shorter life from the valves but a lot more than 20 hours

i just want a bike that has basicaly no maintnence except oil change.

Buy a 2 stroke then :banghead:

I have an xr 400 for sale ,need to make room for new 06 tc-250 with e, start

xr,s the worlds most proviness (sp) dirt scooters.

i just want a bike that has basicaly no maintnence except oil change.

oh come on, if that was true you would own an electric wheel chair as your off road bike. I had a DR-Z400S and thought like you, but you know what if you ride off road you will have to maintain any bike. sprockets wear out, bearings need lube, cables need cleaning, lube or replacement, brakes wear out, etc. I had to service my DRZ and the old donsaour XR hondas need service too. Dont be skeered of new bikes,

The thing about Huskies is that are very easy to work on. I was all worried about husky being a compettition bike so before I sold my DRZ I had a friend help me check the valves on the DRZ as a learning thing - what a big job that was. Checking the husky valves is so much easier.

Become a mototcyclist, you need to learn to do more then oil change your bike, the Husky will not need much more that that anyways no more then any other bike and the husky is set up so you can get to all the service points easy.