Sign in to follow this  

Bubba's KXF450F!

Well Today, I was at the Kawasaki Race of Champions and Raceway Park. I was supposed to be racing it, but i couldn't due to a bmx accident that left me with seven stitches in each palm/wrists. Anyway, Bubba and Byrne are going to be there tomorrow, and Bubba's bike was there. I guess they were serious about letting him race it, untill he dropped out :banghead: .

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/Bottega/DSC01760.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/Bottega/DSC01766.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/Bottega/DSC01761.jpg

I guess they were serious about letting him race it, untill he dropped out :applause: .
Dropped out??? :banghead:

looks too have stock suspension on it.. wonder why they dont have full blown works on it yet...

looks too have stock suspension on it.. wonder why they dont have full blown works on it yet...

dont let the looks fool you

He's still gonna be getting second.

Didn't realize he ended up second.

Nah he didnt make it that far. If he can keep it on two wheels thats where he'll be if he does'nt kill carmichael in the process.

probably just a promo thing. put an aftermarket exhuast with some # plates just to get the public licking there chops

that is the sweetest looking header and silencer i have ever seen :applause:

and hes got a real nice rear sproket and hubs that match the exhaust and the forks

that makes me want to get one! :banghead:

STOCK STOCK STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!

Stock Bikes & OEM Parts Rule!

ummm, hate to break it to you but while stock things such as frames and well......umm..... rear fenders are good, am stuff is way better!

He isn't going to be racing some dumb thing like that, with the US open coming up shortly.

makes me excited to see the number "259" on a 4 stroke.now we can really see what he has to give.

Usually every year for the KROC, one of the local Kawi dealers will supply brand new stock bikes for the factory riders. They slap some works susp, wheels, exhaust on them, whatever just to suit the rider. After the race they put all the stock stuff back on and the bikes are sold.

Any word if Bubba's gonna do like Windham and race the 450 during Supercross? He's had plenty of time to get used to the 4-stroke since he hasn't done a full motocross season.

I noticed that too, PR stunt?