Sign in to follow this  

drinkin and ridin.

I learned the fun way. I had a few brews, felt great and had an awsome time. I was riding the bike like it had never been ridin before. I pushed this thing hard and it took it. It's a crf150 bye the way. Then it happens. I'm rippin down this gravel road and I see this pile of broken cement piled up in front of me. I'm in fifth pinned and I realise the bike wont make the turn. I hit the brakes but oh too late. I got up fast and realised the bike slipped from under me and I hit the mountain of cement chest first. It was hard to breathe. My boogers came out of my nose and I didn't even know it. They guys who say it thought I was dead or something. No blood anywhere including my lungs, and all I got is a sore chest, a light headache and a wicked adrenalin rush! Oh yeah, I left my chest protector on the truck before hand while we were drinkin earlier. Of all the places, I had everything else on and I get hit where it hurts. Murphy's law.

If you're riding a CRF150 you certainly don't sound old enough to ride. Riding you bike after drinkin is just plain stupid :banghead:

That's one reason we lost a alot of our favorite riding spots. People would come down from north jersey and NY and drink, ride with no gear not even a helmet and crash bad enough to be medi-vaced out of the woods. Several riders almost died. They got tired of doing this several times a year and now they patrol, we get hit with at least 7 tickets, criminal tresspass, and an impound if we are caught out there.

Thanks in advance for helping kill our sport.

Ya jet, I think i've figured out your problem.. You need to hydrate with pure vodka before you head out to your nice cement filled trail. This way you will feel no pain and most likely have very limited memory of your bloody hematomas... Also, you can get more top speed from your 150 if you ride naked (improved aerodynamics and reduced tonage)...Hope this helps, happy trails :banghead:

Wow you guys are a bunch of hard asses.

Don't take it so bad. We've all been there/done that! Learn from your mistakes. Some of us have lived thru them and that includes you!!!!!!

get up, go ride your azz off, ............. then kick back and BS with your buddies and a bunch of cold ones and strech the truth about clearing the tripples and quads 30 feet in the air

LOTS of FUN but dont ride

Do you fly a 737 after kickin back a few too? Sounds brilliant :applause: Glad ya lived through it though, it makes us all look stupid when people die from doing stuff like that. :banghead:

lol... i dont drink at all, but i certainly wouldn't do it before a ride.. 2 of my friends decided to drink a couple of beers before a ride

i thought 1 had died in a wreck (wanted to drag race me on his rm250 vs my yz125, he got head shake going about 75, helmet came off, then he landed right ontop of his dome, and didn't move for a few mins), and another hit a double going the wrong direction, came up too short to even be considered a casing, flipped, and messed up a bunch of stuff on his bike.

luckly neither of them had any permanent injuries, but both said they never ever wanted to experience anything like that again

im embarrased to be associated with morons like you.

Maybe we should have a thumper talk poll...Who rides better after a few brewski's ??? :banghead:

just a note: Sangria foams less than beer in a camelback. That's all I'm saying.

Been there, done that also. Last thing I can remember is that I was riding "real good" without my glasses. The tree won the battle, and the war.

Two lessons learned:

1) Don't

2) The first thing to go after a couple of drinks is your judgement

I learned the fun way. I had a few brews, felt great and had an awsome time. I was riding the bike like it had never been ridin before. I pushed this thing hard and it took it. It's a crf150 bye the way. Then it happens. I'm rippin down this gravel road and I see this pile of broken cement piled up in front of me. I'm in fifth pinned and I realise the bike wont make the turn. I hit the brakes but oh too late. I got up fast and realised the bike slipped from under me and I hit the mountain of cement chest first. It was hard to breathe. My boogers came out of my nose and I didn't even know it. They guys who say it thought I was dead or something. No blood anywhere including my lungs, and all I got is a sore chest, a light headache and a wicked adrenalin rush! Oh yeah, I left my chest protector on the truck before hand while we were drinkin earlier. Of all the places, I had everything else on and I get hit where it hurts. Murphy's law.

Your boogers came out? :applause::banghead:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:busted: